This video goes over the installation of the Rear Window Molle Panels (part number 2889478).
Required Tools and Supplies
- 13mm Socket
- 13mm Wrench
- Torque Wrench
- Eye Protection
- Nitrile Gloves
- Shop Rags
For information on tools, read the Tools and Fasteners Guide. Always wear safety glasses and nitrile gloves when installing accessories on your Polaris XPEDITION.
To install the Molle Panel Kit on your Polaris XPEDITION ADV, follow these steps.
1. Park the vehicle on a flat, level surface, ensure it is in PARK and remove the key.
2. To remove the Lock & Ride window, begin by turning the handles at the inside top of the window one-quarter turn. Note: Turn the handles so that they point toward the rear of the vehicle.
3. Tilt the top of the window outward, and lift up the window to remove.
4. Set the molle panel on top of the rail and align with the top mounting holes. Select positions on the rail where the lower fasteners will be located. Place the T-nuts in the rail at these locations.
5. Loosely install the molle panel to the rail using two screws. Align the top holes in the molle panel to the holes in the enclosure. Do not torque at this time.
6. Install the upper mounting hardware. Use the screw and nut in the hole closest to the front of the vehicle.
7. Use the screw, nut and spacer in the hole closest to the rear of the vehicle. Position the spacer between the molle panel and the enclosure. Use a 13mm socket and 13mm wrench to torque to 24 ft-lbs (32 Nm).
8. Insert the T-nut into the rail.
9. Push the top half of the leg through the hole in the molle panel.
10. Push the bottom of the leg toward the rail, and the lower leg until it rests on the rail.
11. Install the screw for the leg. Torque to 24 ft-lbs (32 Nm).
12. Repeat these steps for the other side's molle panel.
13. Re-install the Lock & Ride windows, if desired, by lowering the window into position. The lower mounting brackets on the window install over the bottom of the window frame. Tip: You may need to use two hands to push the window in tight to engage the handles to lock the window.
14. Tilt the top of the window into the window frame.
15. Turn the handles upward to lock the window into place.
View the instructions for this kit by searching the Polaris Accessory Installation Instruction Site.
For more information, see your authorized Polaris Dealer. Find a dealer near you with the Dealer Locator.
Maintenance tips, procedures and specifications can be found in your Owner's Manual.
To find diagrams and replacement part numbers, use the online parts catalog.
YouTube® is a registered trademark of Google LLC
Unless noted, trademarks are the property of Polaris Industries Inc.
© 2023 Polaris Industries Inc.