Follow these instructions and tips to activate the RIDE COMMAND+ Plug-In.
If you have used RIDE COMMAND with other vehicles, you do not need to download a new app or create a new account. You can skip steps 1 and 2, but ensure that the Polaris App is updated to the latest version.
2. Create an account.
3. Log in to the App and add your vehicle to your Garage. If you don't have any vehicles in your garage, tap the "+" icon on the home tab in the app. If you already have a vehicle in your Garage, tap MORE then GARAGE. You can add a vehicle by manually entering your VIN.
Once you've added your vehicle to your Garage, a popup will appear with the vehicle's information. Ensure that it is accurate. Add a name for your vehicle and tap DONE.
Now you can activate the RIDE COMMAND+ Plug-In. Be sure that there is good cellular signal and that the vehicle is in an open area with limited tree coverage, away from structures (especially metal structures). Your mobile device must have the Polaris App installed and be within 10 feet of the vehicle.
4. Turn on your vehicle. If your vehicle is electric, it must be unplugged from the charger. If your vehicle is gas powered, it may take up to 2 minutes for the Polaris App to confirm the vehicle is on.
5. Tap ACTIVATE on the Polaris home screen or open the Garage and tap "RIDE COMMAND+ Activate."
6. Fill in your contact information and tap CONTINUE. Read through the license agreement, and tap ACCEPT if you agree to the terms.
7. Upon acceptance, you will automatically be brought to the activation page. Follow the prompts on the screen. Each step may take up to 3 minutes.
8. If the vehicle and mobile device are communicating properly, you will receive the following message, "RIDE COMMAND+ is active." Tap OKAY.
Ownership has now been confirmed, and RIDE COMMAND+ features are active.
- If the Polaris App displays the message "Activation error. Please try again" or "No GPS location from vehicle," retry activation. Move the vehicle and mobile device to an open area with good cellular service and limited tree coverage.
- If you receive a pop-up that says "Confirming Vehicle Location," first turn the vehicle off and on again. If that doesn't work, turn the vehicle off, unplug the Plug-In for 30 minutes, plug it back in and restart the vehicle.
- The activation process needs to be completed within 10 minutes. If it is not completed in this time, the process will time-out and will need to be restarted.
- While you can begin the account registration process on the RIDE COMMAND website, the App makes it easier to add your vehicle to your Garage.
For more information about RIDE COMMAND+, read RIDE COMMAND+ for Off-Road Vehicles.
To browse all RIDE COMMAND articles, read Guide to RIDE COMMAND for Off-Road Vehicles.
Visit the RIDE COMMAND website to register your vehicle, update your software and learn more about RIDE COMMAND.
Watch Off-Road Vehicle RIDE COMMAND tutorials for extra help.
Read the RIDE COMMAND+ User's Guide before use.
Google Play® and YouTube® are registered trademarks of Google LLC
App Store® is a registered trademark of Apple Inc.
Unless noted, trademarks are the property of Polaris Industries Inc.
© 2022 Polaris Industries Inc.