At Polaris Inc., we have fun doing what we love by driving change and innovation. We empower employees to take on challenging assignments and roles with an elevated level of responsibility in our agile working environment. Our people make us who we are, and we create incredible products and experiences that empower us to Think Outside.
In the Assembly Operator position you will perform a wide variety of tasks to prepare or build up vehicle parts, sub-systems, and components.
- Install subsystems, parts, and components into a vehicle on a moving assembly line.
- Perform checks and inspections to ensure good quality.
- Position requires the use and operation of various power tools, hoists, and production equipment.
- Ability to work in a repetitive, fast paced environment and participate in teams to improve processes.
- Job requires you to lift up to 40lbs, bend, twist, turn, kneel, squat, reach overhead, perform strong pinch and grip, push pull up to 100lbs, and stand/walk up to 8 hours per day.
Please note: Polaris is offering direct hire as well as temporary hire for the Assembly Operator position. Employees who are hired into temporary positions will have the opportunity to be converted to a full-time Assembly Operator position at a later date.
• 18 years of age or older
• Legal authorization to work in the United States
• Successful completion of pre-employment background checks and drug screens
• Willing and able to work overtime
We are an ambitious, resourceful, and driven workforce, which empowers us to Think Outside. Apply today!
As the global leader in Powersports, Polaris Inc. (NYSE: PII) pioneers product breakthroughs and enriching experiences and services that have invited people to discover the joy of being outdoors since our founding in 1954. With annual 2020 sales of $7.0 billion, Polaris’ high-quality product line-up includes the Polaris RANGER®, RZR® and Polaris GENERAL™ side-by-side off-road vehicles; Sportsman® all-terrain off-road vehicles; Indian Motorcycle® mid-size and heavyweight motorcycles; Slingshot® moto-roadsters; snowmobiles; and deck, cruiser and pontoon boats, including industry-leading Bennington pontoons. Polaris enhances the riding experience with parts, garments, and accessories, along with a growing aftermarket portfolio, including Transamerican Auto Parts. Polaris’ presence in adjacent markets includes military and commercial off-road vehicles, quadricycles, and electric vehicles. Proudly headquartered in Minnesota, Polaris serves more than 100 countries across the globe. www.polaris.com
Polaris is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, familial status, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.