At Polaris Inc., we have fun doing what we love by driving change and innovation. We empower employees to take on challenging assignments and roles with an elevated level of responsibility in our agile working environment. Our people make us who we are, and we create incredible products and experiences that empower us to THINK OUTSIDE.
The Quality Auditor conducts consistent auditing functions and quality assurance inspections throughout the Distribution Center for the purposes of improving quality, customer satisfaction, and process adherence. Responsible for driving overall quality results by documenting and investigating quality discrepancies and issuing errors to team members for behavior correction.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Audits the warehouse inventory to reconcile locations against computer files. Prepares reports of audit results.
- Investigates inventory discrepancies and concludes the most probable cause of errors.
- Audits Receiving and Packing Slip information.
- Conducts all auditing and quality assurance functions in the DC, must maintain a strong knowledge of all SOPs
- Collect, analyze and document quality discrepancies, inventory adjustments and other issues. Utilize data and knowledge of the distribution center processes to determine solutions for preventing future discrepancies
- Keys all warehouse inventory adjustments as necessary.
- Communicate with team members to issue quality errors as a result of discrepancy investigation.
- Complete coordinated cycle counts based on auditing criteria
- Additional duties as required
- High school diploma or GED equivalent required; must be 18 years of age or older
- Previous distribution or auditor experience is strongly preferred
- Experience using Personal Computer and common software programs including Outlook, Word, Excel, AS400, WMS
- Ability to be innovative in problem solving techniques while maintaining excellent organizational and communication skills
- Independence and Initiative with the ability to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to work with confidential information and use discretion
- Ability to work in a team and to direct others during re-working of a part, cycle counts and other quality functions
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills for the purposes of tactfully providing coaching on quality errors.
- Ability to read and comprehend written work and must be able to do basic arithmetic; both skill levels normally acquired through the completion of high school
- Must be able to operate equipment as needed, to complete job functions
- Standard warehouse environment
- Ability to lift, push, pull, or carry up to 50 lbs. individually, or 75 lbs. with a team lift is required
- Ability to stand/walk for lengthy periods of time
- Ability to tolerate heights up to 26 feet
- During peak operational periods overtime may be required, including weekends
We are an ambitious, resourceful, and driven workforce, which empowers us to THINK OUTSIDE. Apply today!
At Polaris we put our employees first, by offering a holistic approach to their health and financial wellbeing. Polaris is proud to offer competitive compensation, including a market-leading profit-sharing plan that is fundamental to our pay-for-performance culture. At Polaris, employees are owners of the company through company contributions to our Employee Stock Ownership Plan and discounted employee stock purchases plan. Employees receive a generous matching contribution to 401(k), financial wellness education and consultation to plan for their financial future. In addition to competitive pay, Polaris provides a comprehensive suite of benefits, including health, dental, and vision insurance, wellness programs, paid time off, gym & personal training reimbursement, life insurance and disability offerings. Through the Polaris Foundation and our Polaris Gives paid volunteer time off, we support employees who actively volunteer their time, efforts, and passions to improve the health and wellbeing of the communities in which they live, play and work. Employees at Polaris drive our success and are rewarded for their commitment.
As the global leader in powersports, Polaris Inc. (NYSE: PII) pioneers product breakthroughs and enriching experiences and services that have invited people to discover the joy of being outdoors since our founding in 1954. Polaris' high-quality product line-up includes the Polaris RANGER®, RZR® and Polaris GENERAL™ side-by-side off-road vehicles; Sportsman® all-terrain off-road vehicles; military and commercial off-road vehicles; snowmobiles; Indian Motorcycle® mid-size and heavyweight motorcycles; Slingshot® moto-roadsters; Aixam quadricycles; Goupil electric vehicles; and pontoon and deck boats, including industry-leading Bennington pontoons. Polaris enhances the riding experience with a robust portfolio of parts, garments, and accessories. Proudly headquartered in Minnesota, Polaris serves more than 100 countries across the globe. www.polaris.com
Polaris is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, familial status, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.