At Polaris Inc., we have fun doing what we love by driving change and innovation. We empower employees to take on challenging assignments and roles with an elevated level of responsibility in our agile working environment. Our people make us who we are, and we create incredible products and experiences that empower us to THINK OUTSIDE.
The Supply Chain Risk Management team will work cross-functionally to collaborate and communicate daily with Off-Road business stakeholders and the Core Functions (Central Planning, Strategic Sourcing, and Engineering). This team will lead proactive supply chain risk identification and mitigation to improve supply continuity, while delivering strong performance to Build and Ship SIOP, Financial Forecasts and Cost, Quality and Delivery metrics.
As a Project Coordinator/Analyst, Supply Chain Risk Management, you will ensure that the Supply Chain Risk Management Team and suppliers that you are supporting are eliminating line disruptions, backorders and rework on schedule and budget. You will support the Supply Chain Risk Manager to accomplish these objectives by facilitating and leading communications with assigned suppliers and managing action registers to ensure timely completion of actions and countermeasures. You will be an extension of the Supply Chain Risk Management Team in our Monterrey production facility. You will manage data analysis specific to supply chain risk. You will transform large sets of data into actionable insights that will be used to influence short-term and long-term Off-Road business decisions. You will work with the other Project Management Leaders on the Supply Chain Risk Management Team to ensure best practices are shared and adopted across all teams.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Act as an extension of the Supply Chain Risk Management Manager; assist with the development and implementation of standardized work, tools and processes
· Act as a liaison for the Supply Chain Risk Management Team in Monterrey to best understand the internal and external supply chain pain points
· Organize Supply Chain Risk Management activities and coordinate schedules across team members and suppliers
· Gain Supply Chain Visibility with Tier 1 suppliers to all sub-tiers
· Engage with suppliers to understand their risk management strategies
· Own and manage team action register; lead weekly reviews of action registers with suppliers
· Develop project and recovery plans to mitigate supply chain disruptions; accountable for timely execution of plans by team / suppliers
· Present findings, actions, recovery timelines and KPI’s to key stakeholders throughout the organization
· Partner with the Data Science and IT teams to develop necessary tools, reporting, and metrics to assist in proactive supply chain risk identification
· Communicate supply chain risk to the Sourcing and Planning teams and collaborate on risk mitigation
· Analyze data to determine risk areas within the supply chain that will provide real-world solutions and help alleviate future risk
· Develop processes and training to further integrate cross-functionally in end-to-end supply chain initiatives
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS:
· Bachelors degree in Operations, Engineering, Business, Data Analytics, or similar field
· 3+ years of program or project leadership experience, in similar industry
· Demonstrated record of success in previous direct or indirect leadership positions
· Excellent project planning, organization and administrative skills
· Strong knowledge of Microsoft products (Excel, Powerpoint, Access, PowerBI, TEAMS, and Sharepoint)
· Ability to conduct regression analysis
· Subject matter expert in the application of project management tools and methodologies
· Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects with tight deadlines and firm schedules
· Ability to embrace a rapidly changing environment and pivot quickly on priorities
· Ability to understand data structure and develop queries to facilitate metrics development and reporting
· Excellent ability to manage by influence; able to inspire and guide team members
· Outstanding interpersonal communication skills (both oral and written) at all levels, including Sr. Executives
· Decisive and prone to action
· Quality-oriented, customer-focused and driven to succeed
· Strong process orientation with general understanding of Lean Principles such as value stream mapping, kaizen 5S, standard work, etc.
· Position will be based out of the Monterrey, Mexico production facility.
· Fast-paced, dynamic culture in hybrid office / remote environment.
· Up to 25% travel throughout the year, both domestic and international
We are an ambitious, resourceful, and driven workforce, which empowers us to THINK OUTSIDE. Apply today!
As the global leader in powersports, Polaris Inc. (NYSE: PII) pioneers product breakthroughs and enriching experiences and services that have invited people to discover the joy of being outdoors since our founding in 1954. Polaris' high-quality product line-up includes the Polaris RANGER®, RZR® and Polaris GENERAL™ side-by-side off-road vehicles; Sportsman® all-terrain off-road vehicles; military and commercial off-road vehicles; snowmobiles; Indian Motorcycle® mid-size and heavyweight motorcycles; Slingshot® moto-roadsters; Aixam quadricycles; Goupil electric vehicles; and pontoon and deck boats, including industry-leading Bennington pontoons. Polaris enhances the riding experience with a robust portfolio of parts, garments, and accessories. Proudly headquartered in Minnesota, Polaris serves more than 100 countries across the globe. www.polaris.com
Polaris is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, familial status, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.