At Polaris Inc., we have fun doing what we love by driving change and innovation. We empower employees to take on challenging assignments and roles with an elevated level of responsibility in our agile working environment. Our people make us who we are, and we create incredible products and experiences that empower us to THINK OUTSIDE.
Polaris Industries is seeking a full-time Digital Marketing Specialist to focus on Demand Generation in support of our fast-growing Parts, Garments and Accessories (PG&A) businesses to include, but not limited to: Off Road; Snowmobiles; Indian Motorcycle; Slingshot, Parts Business and Aftermarket brands. We are requiring this team member to have well-rounded experience in demand generation, primarily Paid Media, Email Marketing, but additional competencies welcomed. In addition, the role offers opportunity for expanded responsibilities to complimentary disciplines as our business scales.
We are looking for someone who is comfortable in multi-tasking between projects and disciplines as well as being detail orientated and data-driven for influencing program optimizations.
The Digital Marketing Specialist will reside in our Ecommerce division and will work closely with our internal content, merchandising, marketplace and marketing teams as well as manage external agency relationships to execute on business objectives.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop media strategy to achieve advertising objectives across multiple channels
- Campaign setup and management for paid media channels
- Partner with external agency to execute on internally developed strategies, maximize media budget against KPI objectives
- Hold agencies accountable and manage program budgets, partnering with finance to ensure proper reporting and records
- Gain actionable insights from advertising platforms, Google Analytics and PowerBI, and communicate out to the relative teams
- Perform ongoing testing and optimization to maximize performance
- Build upon and execute existing email marketing strategy
- Identify opportunities to improve relevancy to audience and enhance personalization
- Partner with marketing and Center Of Excellence teams to execute campaigns
- Work with cross functional stakeholders to expand and develop triggered email programming
- Educate, coach and integrate with marketing teams to democratize effectiveness of email as a demand driving channel, with actionable insights and strategic influence for future planning
- Develop annual KPIs for category teams and influence strategies to drive against objectives
- Build presentations and regular reporting to facilitate leadership discussions that illustrate program performance across all demand channels
- Maintain expert-level knowledge and skillsets in existing and emerging platforms and technologies
- Independently manage time and workload.
Skills, Knowledge & Education Requirements
- 4 year Degree in Business, Marketing, Media, or related areas of study or equivalent work experience
- 2+ years digital marketing experience
- Experience and strong understanding of PPC advertising, Google/Bing Ads, Social Media, Google Shopping
- Amazon Advertising highly preferred
- Competent in Google Analytics and MS Office (especially Powerpoint and Excel)
- Strong understanding of email marketing best practices
- Agency relationship/management experience
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Understanding of SEO best practices
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly organized and detail-oriented with an ability to meet deadlines
- Prioritization experience
- Experience in powersports industry - Preferred
- Social Media Advertising experience - Preferred
- Ebay promoted listing – Preferred
- Google Ads Certified – Preferred
This position is not eligible for sponsorship
We are an ambitious, resourceful, and driven workforce, which empowers us to THINK OUTSIDE. Apply today!
At Polaris we put our employees first, by offering a holistic approach to their health and financial wellbeing. Polaris is proud to offer competitive compensation, including a market-leading profit-sharing plan that is fundamental to our pay-for-performance culture. At Polaris, employees are owners of the company through company contributions to our Employee Stock Ownership Plan and discounted employee stock purchases plan. Employees receive a generous matching contribution to 401(k), financial wellness education and consultation to plan for their financial future. In addition to competitive pay, Polaris provides a comprehensive suite of benefits, including health, dental, and vision insurance, wellness programs, paid time off, gym & personal training reimbursement, life insurance and disability offerings. Through the Polaris Foundation and our Polaris Gives paid volunteer time off, we support employees who actively volunteer their time, efforts, and passions to improve the health and wellbeing of the communities in which they live, play and work. Employees at Polaris drive our success and are rewarded for their commitment.
As the global leader in powersports, Polaris Inc. (NYSE: PII) pioneers product breakthroughs and enriching experiences and services that have invited people to discover the joy of being outdoors since our founding in 1954. Polaris' high-quality product line-up includes the Polaris RANGER®, RZR® and Polaris GENERAL™ side-by-side off-road vehicles; Sportsman® all-terrain off-road vehicles; military and commercial off-road vehicles; snowmobiles; Indian Motorcycle® mid-size and heavyweight motorcycles; Slingshot® moto-roadsters; Aixam quadricycles; Goupil electric vehicles; and pontoon and deck boats, including industry-leading Bennington pontoons. Polaris enhances the riding experience with a robust portfolio of parts, garments, and accessories. Proudly headquartered in Minnesota, Polaris serves more than 100 countries across the globe. www.polaris.com
Polaris is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, familial status, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.