At Polaris Inc., we have fun doing what we love by driving change and innovation. We empower employees to take on challenging assignments and roles with an elevated level of responsibility in our agile working environment. Our people make us who we are, and we create incredible products and experiences that empower us to THINK OUTSIDE.
The Senior IT Systems Engineer, PAM/Identity role is responsible for the Microsoft Windows Server, Microsoft Active Directory, and VMWare environments which includes designing, implementing, and supporting these core infrastructure services. Additionally, this individual will serve as the “Identity” Subject Matter Expert (SME) for the team, utilizing their expertise in Active Directory and PIM/PAM technologies to maintain a highly secure and compliant environment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Design, deploy and manage policies or controls satisfying compliance and security requirements utilizing Active Directory and PAM technologies.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams on PAM/PIM initiatives, gathering requirements, analyzing findings, and performing application/platform on-boarding.
- Plan, analyze, test, and deploy changes or policies to the organizational Microsoft Active Directory domains, and/or related services following current best practices.
- Manage existing technology solutions to ensure they are secured, available and perform optimally.
- Assess complex projects with a variety of requirements quickly, correctly prioritize tasks, provide accurate time estimates, and complete tasks in a timely manner while communicating changes and updates.
- Provide recommendations to management resulting in purchases and installation of hardware and software solutions that will support current or future business needs.
- Utilize advanced technical knowledge to analyze, log, track and resolve complex issues.
- Perform analysis, research, and take corrective action as needed to resolve 3rd tier incidents, requests, problems, and escalations from lower tiers of support.
- Develop standards and technical documentation to support Level 1 and 2 staff.
- Adhere to and promote existing ITIL processes and change management procedures.
- Stay current with new and evolving technologies via formal training and self-directed education.
- This position will require participation in a rotating on-call schedule for 24x7 global support.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE & EDUCATION:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, related technical field, or equivalent practical working experience.
- 8+ years of experience architecting, administering, and supporting global Microsoft Windows Active Directory networks including Hybrid (Azure AD), Directory Services, DNS, DHCP, DFS, GPO and Security is required.
- 4+ years of experience architecting, implementing, or administering PIM/PAM solutions from vendors such as Delinea/Thycotic (Secret Server), CyberArk, BeyondTrust, etc. is required.
- Strong technical understanding of user management in Windows, Linux, and Cloud environments is required.
- Strong technical understanding of IAM concepts and practices such as Least Privileges, Role Based Access Control (RBAC), Identity Governance Administration (IGA), and Privileged Access/Identity Management (PAM/PIM) controls is required.
- Understanding of authentication mechanisms such as APIs, Certificates/PKI, Conditional Access, Single Sign-On (SSO), and/or Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) is required.
- Ability to develop or refactor PowerShell scripts is required.
- Experience working with technologies such as Ansible, Service-Now, and/or Sailpoint IIQ is desired but not required.
- Professional certification in IT Security, Risk Management or Identity and Access Management are highly desired but not required (CISSP, CISM, CIAM, etc.).
- Remote based with expected travel to PII locations as required
- This position is not eligible for sponsorship
We are an ambitious, resourceful, and driven workforce, which empowers us to THINK OUTSIDE. Apply today!
At Polaris we put our employees first, by offering a holistic approach to their health and financial wellbeing. Polaris is proud to offer competitive compensation, including a market-leading profit-sharing plan that is fundamental to our pay-for-performance culture. At Polaris, employees are owners of the company through company contributions to our Employee Stock Ownership Plan and discounted employee stock purchases plan. Employees receive a generous matching contribution to 401(k), financial wellness education and consultation to plan for their financial future. In addition to competitive pay, Polaris provides a comprehensive suite of benefits, including health, dental, and vision insurance, wellness programs, paid time off, gym & personal training reimbursement, life insurance and disability offerings. Through the Polaris Foundation and our Polaris Gives paid volunteer time off, we support employees who actively volunteer their time, efforts, and passions to improve the health and wellbeing of the communities in which they live, play and work. Employees at Polaris drive our success and are rewarded for their commitment.
As the global leader in powersports, Polaris Inc. (NYSE: PII) pioneers product breakthroughs and enriching experiences and services that have invited people to discover the joy of being outdoors since our founding in 1954. Polaris' high-quality product line-up includes the Polaris RANGER®, RZR® and Polaris GENERAL™ side-by-side off-road vehicles; Sportsman® all-terrain off-road vehicles; military and commercial off-road vehicles; snowmobiles; Indian Motorcycle® mid-size and heavyweight motorcycles; Slingshot® moto-roadsters; Aixam quadricycles; Goupil electric vehicles; and pontoon and deck boats, including industry-leading Bennington pontoons. Polaris enhances the riding experience with a robust portfolio of parts, garments, and accessories. Proudly headquartered in Minnesota, Polaris serves more than 100 countries across the globe. www.polaris.com
Polaris is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, familial status, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.