At Polaris Inc., we have fun doing what we love by driving change and innovation. We empower employees to take on challenging assignments and roles with an elevated level of responsibility in our agile working environment. Our people make us who we are, and we create incredible products and experiences that empower us to THINK OUTSIDE.
Digital & Information Technology Leadership Development Program
At Polaris Inc., we have fun doing what we love by driving change and innovation. We empower employees to take on challenging assignments and roles with an elevated level of responsibility in our agile work environment. Our people make us who we are, and we create incredible products and experiences that empower us to Think Outside.
What to expect:
The Polaris Digital & Information Technology Development Program (D&IT LDP) offers you the unique opportunity to accelerate your career development, business knowledge, and leadership skills through dynamic rotations across our D&IT organization. In each rotation you will be challenged to develop your skills, further build your business and IT foundation, and accelerate your career development for future positions with significant responsibility.
You will have an individualized development plan during your rotations in the Digital & Information Technology (D&IT) department. These rotations are designed to help build a solid and well-rounded breadth and ability to drive dynamic work across Information Technology. Rotations will be based upon skills and interest of program participants that span across Data Science & Analytics, Digital Product Management, Software Engineering, Infrastructure, and Cyber Security.
Selected LDP’s are hired and then partner with the Early Talent team in Spring 2024 to complete a brand slide, that will be used to match them to their specific LDP role, team, and location through our intentional LDP matching process. Brand slides are shared with the steering team for each program, which provide insights to the team and help us match them with the most meaningful rotation best suited to their strengths, development areas, interests, and the needs of the business. LDP’s complete this process bi-annually until they complete the program and roll-off into a new role at Polaris.
LDP’s are typically placed within our MSP Headquarters locations with potential rotations across enterprise locations.
- Pay for Performance Company which uniquely allows employees to receive Annual Profit-Sharing bonuses based upon the performance of the employee.
- A generous 401K employee’s contribution matching program
- Tuition Reimbursement program to support employees who want to further their education after starting employment.
- Attending a week-long summit event in Minnesota: an opportunity to learn from executives, network with other interns, and participate in professional development.
Polaris offers a robust relocation program for LDP’s who qualify through Weichert Workforce Mobility. LDP’s qualify for these services when their home address or current rotation is 35 miles or more from the office where they will be working. Benefits are tiered based on the mileage for each rotation and include a lump sum allowance, access to a relocation counselor to explain the resources available to make securing short-term housing super easy and following LDP’s closely until they have found a place to live. LDP responsibilities include:
- Transportation to/from office
- Securing housing for the duration of the rotation assignment
- Bachelor's degree or currently pursuing a graduate degree with a technical emphasis. Common degrees for this program include (but not limited to): Computer Science, MIS, Data and Analytics, Software Development, Infrastructure, Cyber/Network Security
- Graduating between December 2023-June 2024
- Minimum overall GPA of 3.0
- Ongoing geographic flexibility: you must be willing to travel and relocate between sites for your rotations as well as mobility beyond the rotational program to support accelerating your development.
- Willingness to learn a wide array of technologies both on-premises and in the cloud.
- Active leadership experience in student organizations and/or work experiences with interest to continue to grow your leadership skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office software; Outlook, Excel, Word, SharePoint, Teams
- Previous Internship/Co-op experience
- Previous leadership experience in work, organizations, or classroom
This position is not eligible for sponsorship. To be considered for this opportunity, you must apply on our career page.
We are an ambitious, resourceful, and driven workforce, which empowers us to THINK OUTSIDE. Apply today!
At Polaris we put our employees first, by offering a holistic approach to their health and financial wellbeing. Polaris is proud to offer competitive compensation, including a market-leading profit-sharing plan that is fundamental to our pay-for-performance culture. At Polaris, employees are owners of the company through company contributions to our Employee Stock Ownership Plan and discounted employee stock purchases plan. Employees receive a generous matching contribution to 401(k), financial wellness education and consultation to plan for their financial future. In addition to competitive pay, Polaris provides a comprehensive suite of benefits, including health, dental, and vision insurance, wellness programs, paid time off, gym & personal training reimbursement, life insurance and disability offerings. Through the Polaris Foundation and our Polaris Gives paid volunteer time off, we support employees who actively volunteer their time, efforts, and passions to improve the health and wellbeing of the communities in which they live, play and work. Employees at Polaris drive our success and are rewarded for their commitment.
As the global leader in powersports, Polaris Inc. (NYSE: PII) pioneers product breakthroughs and enriching experiences and services that have invited people to discover the joy of being outdoors since our founding in 1954. Polaris' high-quality product line-up includes the Polaris RANGER®, RZR® and Polaris GENERAL™ side-by-side off-road vehicles; Sportsman® all-terrain off-road vehicles; military and commercial off-road vehicles; snowmobiles; Indian Motorcycle® mid-size and heavyweight motorcycles; Slingshot® moto-roadsters; Aixam quadricycles; Goupil electric vehicles; and pontoon and deck boats, including industry-leading Bennington pontoons. Polaris enhances the riding experience with a robust portfolio of parts, garments, and accessories. Proudly headquartered in Minnesota, Polaris serves more than 100 countries across the globe. www.polaris.com
Polaris is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, familial status, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.