At Polaris Inc., we have fun doing what we love by driving change and innovation. We empower employees to take on challenging assignments and roles with an elevated level of responsibility in our agile working environment. Our people make us who we are, and we create incredible products and experiences that empower us to THINK OUTSIDE.
The Finance Analyst EMEA is responsible for the distributors’ AR management, trade guarantees and credit risk. Together with the Financial Planning and HQE Manager he/she also maintains executional responsibility for EMEA Treasury as well as supporting on the FP&A for quarterly forecasts and yearly budget cycles.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Distributor Account Receivables Management & Trade Guarantees
- Provides financial decision support to business teams in the area of credit and collections policies and procedures by monitoring customer payment history and credit profiles
- Responsible for all aspects of Accounts Receivables management. This includes reconciling account activities, applying cash, ensuring credit compliance and collection of past due invoices
- Daily review of distributor balances and close cooperation with customer service, sales managers as well as distributors to support sales growth in the region
- Review and maintain import and export letters of credit (stand-by); monitor the outstanding EMEA guarantees
- Monthly review the Account Receivables Ageing balance of each EMEA subsidiaries
- Monthly reporting of Wells Fargo floor financing program of EMEA entities
EMEA Treasury Management
- Assisting FP & HQE Manager in:
- EMEA daily cash management to ensure proper liquidity in operating units
- Monthly EMEA Cash Forecasting model
- EMEA Cash Pool
- Foreign exchange exposure analysis and make FX trade recommendations
- Monthly EMEA Treasury Report
- Analyze intercompany balances and funding needs within the region and recommend and implement intercompany settlement and funding strategies
- Responsible for treasury accounting entries: interest income/expense, cash, debt, (un)realized foreign exchange gain/loss
- Administrator bank users and bank accounts
EMEA Financial Planning & Analysis
- Prepare the periodic financial forecasts for the EMEA Distributor business
- Revenue & Margin analysis of Actuals vs. Forecasts
- Price analysis of actuals vs. trade agreement
- Indian motorcycles marketing review
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or accounting; Accounting designation, MBA preferred
- 2-3 years finance/accounting experience in a multinational company required; Prior treasury experience preferred
- Good communication skills, with an ability to interact with internal and external senior management
- Strong organizational and analytical skills, detail oriented, ability to prioritize workload
- Ability to take initiative and work independently in an international environment; ability to deliver under tight deadlines
- Strong knowledge of Excel, with Onestream/ D365/ FXAll/ BI reports systems experience a plus.
- Fluent in English. Other languages are a plus.
- Standard, fast-paced office environment. Some travel required. Hybrid: 90 (office)/10 (home office)
We are an ambitious, resourceful, and driven workforce, which empowers us to THINK OUTSIDE. Apply today!
At Polaris we put our employees first, by offering a holistic approach to their health and financial wellbeing. Polaris is proud to offer competitive compensation, including a market-leading profit-sharing plan that is fundamental to our pay-for-performance culture. At Polaris, employees are owners of the company through company contributions to our Employee Stock Ownership Plan and discounted employee stock purchases plan. Employees receive a generous matching contribution to 401(k), financial wellness education and consultation to plan for their financial future. In addition to competitive pay, Polaris provides a comprehensive suite of benefits, including health, dental, and vision insurance, wellness programs, paid time off, gym & personal training reimbursement, life insurance and disability offerings. Through the Polaris Foundation and our Polaris Gives paid volunteer time off, we support employees who actively volunteer their time, efforts, and passions to improve the health and wellbeing of the communities in which they live, play and work. Employees at Polaris drive our success and are rewarded for their commitment.
As the global leader in powersports, Polaris Inc. (NYSE: PII) pioneers product breakthroughs and enriching experiences and services that have invited people to discover the joy of being outdoors since our founding in 1954. Polaris' high-quality product line-up includes the Polaris RANGER®, RZR® and Polaris GENERAL™ side-by-side off-road vehicles; Sportsman® all-terrain off-road vehicles; military and commercial off-road vehicles; snowmobiles; Indian Motorcycle® mid-size and heavyweight motorcycles; Slingshot® moto-roadsters; Aixam quadricycles; Goupil electric vehicles; and pontoon and deck boats, including industry-leading Bennington pontoons. Polaris enhances the riding experience with a robust portfolio of parts, garments, and accessories. Proudly headquartered in Minnesota, Polaris serves more than 100 countries across the globe. www.polaris.com
Polaris is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, familial status, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.