Teton- Sr. HR GeneralistRigby, ID
At Polaris Inc., we have fun doing what we love by driving change and innovation. We empower employees to take on challenging assignments and roles with an elevated level of responsibility in our agile working environment. Our people make us who we are, and we create incredible products and experiences that empower us to THINK OUTSIDE.
We are looking to add a Sr. HR Generalist to our Teton group in Rigby, ID.
This person will act as a strategic business partner to Teton Outfitters and the growing apparel brands within—Klim and 509. This is a highly visible role, responsible for driving HR initiatives that enable business strategy, while delivering HR functional excellence in: business/client partnership, annual process management, recruitment & selection, comp & benefits, training & development, change management and employee relations. In addition, this role supports and participates in the design and execution of corporate HR initiatives and processes.
Talent: Lead Talent Management Lifecycle (Attract, Select, Develop, and Retain)
- Lead talent management for Teton Outfitters Apparel businesses, including identification of talent needs and talent acquisition with the end game of building world-class teams with bench strength that can deliver against strategic and operational initiatives
- Build and maintain strong teams and relationships through business partnership, coaching, mentoring and development at all levels
Culture: Ensure culture exemplifies Brand values and drives employer of choice status
- Actively develop and foster a positive employee relations climate, high employee engagement, team effectiveness and integration, and employer of choice status
- Maintain visibility and active presence within the team, providing daily support and communication
- Actively participate in leadership meetings and strategy sessions
- Identify, communicate and problem-solve employee relations issues
Organization: Design an organization built to succeed
- Act as business partner to assigned Teton Outfitters Apparel leadership team to execute against strategic priorities and facilitate success against metrics, goals, and objectives
- Partner with business and HR leadership on organization design to drive greater organizational effectiveness
Functional Excellence: Deliver excellent HR functional service
- In partnership with HRM, develop and execute annual HR plans that enable and align with business agenda and priorities (i.e. employee development, leadership succession planning, organizational development, etc.)
- Lead HR and business standard processes and programs
- Leverage and improve HR processes to drive excellence and capability to deliver value for client groups in organization
- Coach, counsel and direct leadership regarding Company policies and employment law. Ensure fairness and consistency
- Be a flexible team player, willing and able to play different roles on the team, such as: strategic partner, employee advocate, change agent, facilitator, or businessperson
- Day-to-day HR tasks and other duties and projects as required or assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field, MBA preferred
- 5-10+ years of experience as a Human Resources Generalist or related leadership role
- Proven track record of successfully creating implementing & operating HR programs and initiatives
- Experience with change management, org design, org effectiveness and facilitation
- Proven effectiveness in a matrix and dynamic environment
- Willing and able to courageously push back or challenge the status quo and influence without authority
- Strong relationship builder and communicator with local and remote teams
- Demonstrated ability to learn and adapt, comfortable with ambiguity
- Fast-paced, dynamic culture in an office environment
- Based out of Rigby, Idaho location
- Some travel to other Teton sites and events needed (20% or less)
- Hybrid work environment
We are an ambitious, resourceful, and driven workforce, which empowers us to THINK OUTSIDE. Apply today!
At Polaris we put our employees first, by offering a holistic approach to their health and financial wellbeing. Polaris is proud to offer competitive compensation, including a market-leading profit-sharing plan that is fundamental to our pay-for-performance culture. At Polaris, employees are owners of the company through company contributions to our Employee Stock Ownership Plan and discounted employee stock purchases plan. Employees receive a generous matching contribution to 401(k), financial wellness education and consultation to plan for their financial future. In addition to competitive pay, Polaris provides a comprehensive suite of benefits, including health, dental, and vision insurance, wellness programs, paid time off, gym & personal training reimbursement, life insurance and disability offerings. Through the Polaris Foundation and our Polaris Gives paid volunteer time off, we support employees who actively volunteer their time, efforts, and passions to improve the health and wellbeing of the communities in which they live, play and work. Employees at Polaris drive our success and are rewarded for their commitment.
As the global leader in powersports, Polaris Inc. (NYSE: PII) pioneers product breakthroughs and enriching experiences and services that have invited people to discover the joy of being outdoors since our founding in 1954. Polaris' high-quality product line-up includes the Polaris RANGER®, RZR® and Polaris GENERAL™ side-by-side off-road vehicles; Sportsman® all-terrain off-road vehicles; military and commercial off-road vehicles; snowmobiles; Indian Motorcycle® mid-size and heavyweight motorcycles; Slingshot® moto-roadsters; Aixam quadricycles; Goupil electric vehicles; and pontoon and deck boats, including industry-leading Bennington pontoons. Polaris enhances the riding experience with a robust portfolio of parts, garments, and accessories. Proudly headquartered in Minnesota, Polaris serves more than 100 countries across the globe. www.polaris.com
Polaris is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, familial status, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.