IT Infrastructure Support SpecialistOsceola, WI
At Polaris Inc., we have fun doing what we love by driving change and innovation. We empower employees to take on challenging assignments and roles with an elevated level of responsibility in our agile working environment. Our people make us who we are, and we create incredible products and experiences that empower us to THINK OUTSIDE.
IT Infrastructure Support Specialist deploy and support the systems and technologies required by corporate, manufacturing, and distribution center users in a global enterprise environment. In addition to supporting all technology needs of Polaris employees, IT Infrastructure Support Specialist may also assist in providing local hands-on support for corporate tier 3 IT teams.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assess and prioritize daily work based on outstanding Worldwide Service Desk issues
- Ticket and time tracking using our ITSM solution, ServiceNow
- Provide rapid-response support to all distribution centers, corporate offices, and manufacturing facilities
- Support of devices such as laptops, desktops, handheld barcode scanners, custom workstations, label printers, and other proprietary technology
- Support of Windows based operating systems and Microsoft Office applications as well as other out of the box and developed software packages
- Administration of Active Directory and O365 for all user and end-user system objects
- Provide local hands-on support for corporate tier 3 IT teams including problem reporting and resolution for distribution centers, corporate offices, and manufacturing facilities
- Maintain ongoing computer refreshes and setups
- Create documentation, standard work, and knowledge base articles
- Act as a local resource for Worldwide Service Desk projects
- Participation in after hours on-call support may be required
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE:
- Advanced knowledge of modern computer hardware, wired and wireless networking, handheld barcode scanners, IP phones, printers, and peripheral computer equipment required
- Advanced knowledge of Windows 10, Windows 11, and MacOS required
- Experience configuring and maintaining laptops and desktops in an enterprise environment required
- Experience with Microsoft Office, specifically Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint required
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently and/or collaboratively with remote peers
- Excellent communication and customer service skills required
- 2-year technical degree or equivalent experience required
- 3-5 years’ experience working in an enterprise helpdesk setting required
- Manual and physical dexterity required
- Must be able to lift 40 + pound equipment
- Warehouse, office, and manufacturing environment
- Occasional travel may be required
We are an ambitious, resourceful, and driven workforce, which empowers us to THINK OUTSIDE. Apply today!
At Polaris we put our employees first, by offering a holistic approach to their health and financial wellbeing. Polaris is proud to offer competitive compensation, including a market-leading profit-sharing plan that is fundamental to our pay-for-performance culture. At Polaris, employees are owners of the company through company contributions to our Employee Stock Ownership Plan and discounted employee stock purchases plan. Employees receive a generous matching contribution to 401(k), financial wellness education and consultation to plan for their financial future. In addition to competitive pay, Polaris provides a comprehensive suite of benefits, including health, dental, and vision insurance, wellness programs, paid time off, gym & personal training reimbursement, life insurance and disability offerings. Through the Polaris Foundation and our Polaris Gives paid volunteer time off, we support employees who actively volunteer their time, efforts, and passions to improve the health and wellbeing of the communities in which they live, play and work. Employees at Polaris drive our success and are rewarded for their commitment.
As the global leader in powersports, Polaris Inc. (NYSE: PII) pioneers product breakthroughs and enriching experiences and services that have invited people to discover the joy of being outdoors since our founding in 1954. Polaris' high-quality product line-up includes the Polaris RANGER®, RZR® and Polaris GENERAL™ side-by-side off-road vehicles; Sportsman® all-terrain off-road vehicles; military and commercial off-road vehicles; snowmobiles; Indian Motorcycle® mid-size and heavyweight motorcycles; Slingshot® moto-roadsters; Aixam quadricycles; Goupil electric vehicles; and pontoon and deck boats, including industry-leading Bennington pontoons. Polaris enhances the riding experience with a robust portfolio of parts, garments, and accessories. Proudly headquartered in Minnesota, Polaris serves more than 100 countries across the globe. www.polaris.com
Polaris is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, familial status, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.