IT Software EngineerBangalore
At Polaris Inc., we have fun doing what we love by driving change and innovation. We empower employees to take on challenging assignments and roles with an elevated level of responsibility in our agile working environment. Our people make us who we are, and we create incredible products and experiences that empower us to THINK OUTSIDE.
Title: Microsoft Dynamics 365 ERP Developer
Reports To: Lead Supervisor
Polaris Industries Inc. is looking for a Sr. Microsoft ERP Developer to work in an exciting, very fast-paced environment. As a Microsoft ERP developer on the Polaris team, you will have the opportunity to design and upgrade an ERP platform that is leveraged by users across EMEA, LATAM and APAC. Additional duties will include helping to push industry best-practices toward maturity including continuous integrationbuilds, automated deployments, and leading-edge best trends.
• Understand the overall business vision to ensure the design, development and implementation of solutions are aligned and meet business requirements.
• Develop custom D365 application components based on user requirements when appropriate using X++, C#
• Architecting and developing integrations between AX and other systems
• Testing, QA and debugging of new and existing customizations
• Supports the continuous improvement of D365 F&O application to increase system performance.
• Ensure that modifications, extensions, and modifications are well documented
• Write technical specifications based on conceptual designs and business requirements
• Monitor and provide technical direction to other internal and external resources as needed
• Collaborate with other IT Infrastructure, Security, Change Management teams
Skills & knowledge:
• 8+ years software engineering / development experience
• 6 years of experience developing soutions for D365FO, AX2012
• Significant programming experience in X++ and C#
• Experience with enhancing out of the box functions related to GL, AR and/or related business processes
• Experience working in Agile delivery methods and with Azure DevOps, Power Platform, LCS
• Good communication skills
• The desire to work in a team environment across organization functional boundaries
• Experience with system configuration and deployments.
• Experience with creating and managing Data Entities, OData End points
• Experience in Azure Integration Tools such as Azure Data Factory, Azure Functions, Storage Accounts.
• Experience with the following Microsoft Reporting technologies (SSRS, X++ Reports, Electronic Reporting)
• Experience with maintaining custom code in Azure DevOps
• Experience in developing and maintaining real time integration, SOAP and REST APIs integrations
• Microsoft D365FO Certifications
We are an ambitious, resourceful, and driven workforce, which empowers us to THINK OUTSIDE. Apply today!
As the global leader in powersports, Polaris Inc. (NYSE: PII) pioneers product breakthroughs and enriching experiences and services that have invited people to discover the joy of being outdoors since our founding in 1954. Polaris' high-quality product line-up includes the Polaris RANGER®, RZR® and Polaris GENERAL™ side-by-side off-road vehicles; Sportsman® all-terrain off-road vehicles; military and commercial off-road vehicles; snowmobiles; Indian Motorcycle® mid-size and heavyweight motorcycles; Slingshot® moto-roadsters; Aixam quadricycles; Goupil electric vehicles; and pontoon and deck boats, including industry-leading Bennington pontoons. Polaris enhances the riding experience with a robust portfolio of parts, garments, and accessories. Proudly headquartered in Minnesota, Polaris serves more than 100 countries across the globe. www.polaris.com
Polaris is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, familial status, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.