International Director, PG&APlymouth, MN
At Polaris Inc., we have fun doing what we love by driving change and innovation. We empower employees to take on challenging assignments and roles with an elevated level of responsibility in our agile working environment. Our people make us who we are, and we create incredible products and experiences that empower us to THINK OUTSIDE.
The International PG&A Director is responsible for leading and managing the International Parts, Garments and Accessories (PG&A) business and team.
This person will develop and lead sales and go-to-market strategies to build a strong dealer network and exceed retail and profit objectives for both On-Road and Off-Road PG&A products. Additionally, the PG&A Director will partner with product, marketing and digital leaders to develop the strategy for international channel growth and increase market share.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Sales & Marketing
- Go-To-Market: Manage international GTM PG&A strategies for EMEA & APLA regions
- Digital Strategy: Partner with internal marketing teams and develop the strategy to expand the PG&A global digital footprint including digital shopping and ecommerce
- Product: Partner with product teams to offer international, industry-leading products
- Dealer Operations: Create and implement strategies to deliver a premium customer experience through the dealer channel via data sharing, stocking, and merchandising
- Process Improvement: Drive lean practices and tools through international sales regions; encourage process improvement and best practice sharing
- Financial Management: Develop and administer sales department budgets, expense accounts, travel allowances, etc.
- Sales Leadership: Responsible for international PG&A financial results reporting for on-road and off-road product
- Product Compliance: Consult with various legal and administrative personnel to ensure global compliance with all product and business initiatives
- Lead cross-functional teams spanning multiple functional areas to drive larger GTM strategies from conception to inception
- Build and develop a high-performing team; provide coaching & mentoring to direct team
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field required, MBA preferred
- 10+ years of international sales and/or marketing experience with 4+ years in a management role
- Experience in a similar consumer product group industry with a diverse international customer network. Must have exposure to a performance-based, dynamic growth culture
- Strong leadership skills with dynamic communication and motivation capabilities
- Proven track record of driving results and retail sales growth
- Detail-oriented and a creative thinker with outstanding organization, communication, project management and analytical skills; strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of financial and accounting practices and procedures including inventory financing and credit practices
- Demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally and interact with all levels of management
- Ability to travel internationally up to 25%
Standard office environment; hybrid
Frequent international travel required; approximately 25%
We are an ambitious, resourceful, and driven workforce, which empowers us to THINK OUTSIDE. Apply today!
At Polaris we put our employees first, by offering a holistic approach to their health and financial wellbeing. Polaris is proud to offer competitive compensation, including a market-leading profit-sharing plan that is fundamental to our pay-for-performance culture. At Polaris, employees are owners of the company through company contributions to our Employee Stock Ownership Plan and discounted employee stock purchases plan. Employees receive a generous matching contribution to 401(k), financial wellness education and consultation to plan for their financial future. In addition to competitive pay, Polaris provides a comprehensive suite of benefits, including health, dental, and vision insurance, wellness programs, paid time off, gym & personal training reimbursement, life insurance and disability offerings. Through the Polaris Foundation and our Polaris Gives paid volunteer time off, we support employees who actively volunteer their time, efforts, and passions to improve the health and wellbeing of the communities in which they live, play and work. Employees at Polaris drive our success and are rewarded for their commitment.
As the global leader in powersports, Polaris Inc. (NYSE: PII) pioneers product breakthroughs and enriching experiences and services that have invited people to discover the joy of being outdoors since our founding in 1954. Polaris' high-quality product line-up includes the Polaris RANGER®, RZR® and Polaris GENERAL™ side-by-side off-road vehicles; Sportsman® all-terrain off-road vehicles; military and commercial off-road vehicles; snowmobiles; Indian Motorcycle® mid-size and heavyweight motorcycles; Slingshot® moto-roadsters; Aixam quadricycles; Goupil electric vehicles; and pontoon and deck boats, including industry-leading Bennington pontoons. Polaris enhances the riding experience with a robust portfolio of parts, garments, and accessories. Proudly headquartered in Minnesota, Polaris serves more than 100 countries across the globe. www.polaris.com
Polaris is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, familial status, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.