Requirements Management AnalystWyoming, MN
At Polaris Inc., we have fun doing what we love by driving change and innovation. We empower employees to take on challenging assignments and roles with an elevated level of responsibility in our agile working environment. Our people make us who we are, and we create incredible products and experiences that empower us to THINK OUTSIDE.
Seeking process-focused candidate with strong analytical and project skills, supporting Polaris’s Requirements Management and cross-functional teams to create, standardize and/or improve business processes. Help identify and lead organizational efficiency improvements through the application of lean principles, creating process tools, deliver effective resolutions to daily challenges, enhances the productivity of the Requirements Management Engineering team, and empowers internal users to utilize available system resources to conduct business more efficiently.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Support the strategic plan and vision for requirements management for all of engineering.
- Interface with Systems Engineering teams and other cross-functional teams in all Polaris locations.
- Research and drive integration of engineering functions, Peer Groups, and Knowledge Management into Requirements Management.
- Tool expert and primary application administrator of requirements management applications.
- Provides efficient and effective support to the broader Engineering team as the first point of contact for issue resolution with requirements management applications.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining user documentation for core Engineering and Standard Work processes.
- Performs data analysis to support Requirements Management objectives.
- Work closely with Project Leaders to drive continuous improvement initiatives within the Engineering organization.
- Collaborate with internal business partners to gather requirements to help find solutions that will deliver world class tools for an efficient system use & reporting.
- Delivers excellent customer service to the broader Engineering team.
- Other assignments as requested or required.
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
- Productivity, initiative, professionalism, customer service attitude, attention to detail and ability to multi-task.
- Strong communication skills (written and oral).
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work both independently with limited supervision and within a team atmosphere.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks and deadlines.
- Ability to work effectively within tight deadlines and firm schedules.
- Ability to embrace a rapidly changing environment.
- High comfort level working with computer systems and software.
- Preferred experience in Excel, PowerPoint, WORD, Visio, and non-technical website development (i.e., SharePoint).
- Preferred experience with Requirements Management Tools (CodeBeamer, Jama, Integrity, or Others).
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Org Effectiveness, Engineering, or similar field preferred.
- Preferred 3+ years of experience in a business setting.
- Based out of Wyoming, MN or alternative locations.
- Fast-paced, dynamic culture in an office environment.
- Work and travel between Polaris sites will be required. Travel less than 10%.
We are an ambitious, resourceful, and driven workforce, which empowers us to THINK OUTSIDE. Apply today!
As the global leader in Powersports, Polaris Inc. (NYSE: PII) pioneers product breakthroughs and enriching experiences and services that have invited people to discover the joy of being outdoors since our founding in 1954. With annual 2021 sales of $8.2 billion, Polaris’ high-quality product line-up includes the Polaris RANGER®, RZR® and Polaris GENERAL™ side-by-side off-road vehicles; Sportsman® all-terrain off-road vehicles; Indian Motorcycle® midsize and heavyweight motorcycles; Slingshot® moto-roadsters; snowmobiles; and deck, cruiser and pontoon boats, including industry-leading Bennington pontoons. Polaris enhances the riding experience with parts, garments, and accessories, along with a growing aftermarket portfolio. Polaris’ presence in adjacent markets includes military and commercial off-road vehicles, quadricycles, and electric vehicles. Proudly headquartered in Minnesota, Polaris serves more than 100 countries across the globe. www.polaris.com
Polaris is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, familial status, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.