At Polaris Inc., we have fun doing what we love by driving change and innovation. We empower employees to take on challenging assignments and roles with an elevated level of responsibility in our agile working environment. Our people make us who we are, and we create incredible products and experiences that empower us to THINK OUTSIDE.
Responsible for various administrative functions in support of the Director Sales – Canada, Canadian Regional Sales Managers and Field Sales team.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provides administrative support for Director Sales – Canada, Regional Sales Managers and Polaris field sales professionals.
- Coordinate all Polaris Canada Retail Shows, Demo Rides and Sneak Previews. Book floor space, coordinate with display company, fulfill all brochure and price sheet requirements, as well as coordinate with DRMs to ensure the correct units are available for the shows.
- Assist in the management and coordination of National, Fleet and Government account sales in Canada. Enter unit and PGA orders, coordinate shipments with dealers and end users, invoice all sales and provide after sales support as required.
- Coordinate with platform and internal stakeholder teams to ensure the timely delivery, tracking and invoicing of Promo units which include media and association loaner units, contest giveaways and any other units as required by the product groups.
- Canadian Snow Race coordination in conjunction with the Polaris US Race Team. Communicate with Race applicants regarding race schools, letters of acceptance, unit payments and legal release requirements. Enter Unit and PGA orders, track and ensure delivery of orders.
- Coordinate the distribution and track the return of all dealer agreements on a yearly basis.
- Co-ordinate on/off-site DRM meetings for Polaris Canada sales team.
- Maintains Electronic filing and records management system and other work flow procedures
- Other assignments to support the Polaris Canada team as requested and required.
MINIMUM EDUCATION REQUIRED:
- Four-year college degree desired
MINIMUM WORK EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- 2 plus years of directly related work experience
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES REQUIRED::
- Strong organizational, analytical and communication skills. Bilingual (English / French) a plus
- Ability to build rapport with varied groups of people
- Ability to meet deadlines, deal with interruptive environment and maintain equilibrium when under stress
- P.C. experience to include Excel, Word, PowerPoint. AS 400 experience a plus
Standard, fast-paced office environment.
We are an ambitious, resourceful, and driven workforce, which empowers us to THINK OUTSIDE. Apply today!
As the global leader in Powersports, Polaris Inc. (NYSE: PII) pioneers product breakthroughs and enriching experiences and services that have invited people to discover the joy of being outdoors since our founding in 1954. With annual 2021 sales of $8.2 billion, Polaris’ high-quality product line-up includes the Polaris RANGER®, RZR® and Polaris GENERAL™ side-by-side off-road vehicles; Sportsman® all-terrain off-road vehicles; Indian Motorcycle® midsize and heavyweight motorcycles; Slingshot® moto-roadsters; snowmobiles; and deck, cruiser and pontoon boats, including industry-leading Bennington pontoons. Polaris enhances the riding experience with parts, garments, and accessories, along with a growing aftermarket portfolio. Polaris’ presence in adjacent markets includes military and commercial off-road vehicles, quadricycles, and electric vehicles. Proudly headquartered in Minnesota, Polaris serves more than 100 countries across the globe. www.polaris.com
Polaris is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, familial status, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.