At Polaris Inc., we have fun doing what we love by driving change and innovation. We empower employees to take on challenging assignments and roles with an elevated level of responsibility in our agile working environment. Our people make us who we are, and we create incredible products and experiences that empower us to THINK OUTSIDE.
The Sr. Data Analyst will compile customer and marketing data to develop analytical tools that drive marketing efficiency. They will act as central resource for building consistent definitions and visualizing metrics in compelling ways to support marketing team needs. They will maintain supporting documentation and work in a consultative manner to help translate data insights into business recommendations. This role is proficient at integrating and preparing large, varied datasets while designing and implementing dashboards that unlock access to marketing performance metrics across the organization.
- Develop analytical approaches to strategic business decisions
- Explore, extract, cleanse, and combine data from multiple sources and systems Build and publish PowerBI visualizations supporting measurement of marketing metrics
- Collaborate cross-functionally to arrive at actionable insights
- Synthesize analytic results with business input to drive measurable change
- Effectively communicate technical analyses and results to business management
- Develop and continually improve multi-source data architecture and analytics procedures, systems, workflows
- Identify opportunities to apply wide variety of statistical methods and partner with Data Scientists to develop solutions
- Continually improve data quality, build monitoring tools, and issue alerts
- Use dashboards to facilitate storytelling and promote design thinking in development process
- Lead dashboard demo sessions, develop training materials and produce dashboard documentation
- 5+ years of work experience in a data integration and visualization-focused role Bachelor’s Degree in statistics, economics, marketing, or related work experience
- Raw data manipulation skills with prior experience in data queries, analysis, and report generation
- Fluency in SQL, with the ability to extract data and create data views
- Expert-level proficiency in office software including Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office applications and data visualization tools (PowerBI, DAX)
- Familiarity with Alteryx, R and/or Python a plus
- Familiarity with modern scalable data warehouses (BigQuery/Azure), BI tools (PowerBI/Looker) and marketing automation tools (Salesforce)
- Demonstrate success working in a very fast-paced environment and ability to handle multiple projects while meeting deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally and interact with all levels of management
This position is not eligible for sponsorship
We are an ambitious, resourceful, and driven workforce, which empowers us to THINK OUTSIDE. Apply today!
As the global leader in Powersports, Polaris Inc. (NYSE: PII) pioneers product breakthroughs and enriching experiences and services that have invited people to discover the joy of being outdoors since our founding in 1954. With annual 2021 sales of $8.2 billion, Polaris’ high-quality product line-up includes the Polaris RANGER®, RZR® and Polaris GENERAL™ side-by-side off-road vehicles; Sportsman® all-terrain off-road vehicles; Indian Motorcycle® midsize and heavyweight motorcycles; Slingshot® moto-roadsters; snowmobiles; and deck, cruiser and pontoon boats, including industry-leading Bennington pontoons. Polaris enhances the riding experience with parts, garments, and accessories, along with a growing aftermarket portfolio. Polaris’ presence in adjacent markets includes military and commercial off-road vehicles, quadricycles, and electric vehicles. Proudly headquartered in Minnesota, Polaris serves more than 100 countries across the globe. www.polaris.com
Polaris is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, familial status, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.