Analyst, Financial Sr.Monterrey
At Polaris Inc., we have fun doing what we love by driving change and innovation. We empower employees to take on challenging assignments and roles with an elevated level of responsibility in our agile working environment. Our people make us who we are, and we create incredible products and experiences that empower us to THINK OUTSIDE.
- Responsible for the preparation and analysis of product costing and Purchasing Dept. financial activities. Work closely with VP of Operations/Supply Chain, Director of Purchasing, and Finance to develop new analytical tools, tracking methods and system improvements to expand financial support for the group.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Prepare monthly financial statements; develop budgets, forecasts and as it pertains to product cost
- Develop efficient methods for extracting and analyzing product costs and associated purchasing and engineering costs.
- Coordinate the preparation of projected and budgeted model costs. Set and maintain standard and current material costs. Work with engineering, purchasing, and manufacturing engineering to determine cost impact of planned model changes.
- Demonstrated skill working with and influencing executive level managers • Proactively work with cross functional team members to identify potential opportunities and provide input to resolve items as appropriate.
- Provide on-going financial support for product costing, purchasing special projects, and cost saving initiatives including preparation of presentations for the Polaris leadership Team
- Become an integral part of the product costing and supply chain team, providing leadership and technical expertise wherever needed.
- Prepares special analysis and writes reports as requested utilizing Excel, Showcase, Access, FRx and other financial tools.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND EDUCATION:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting/Finance required; CMA and/or MBA preferred
- 4 - 6 years of experience in Accounting/Finance required with 3+ specializing in product costing and/or supply chain environments preferred.
- Manufacturing industry experience preferred.
- Extensive experience in various (excel, PowerPoint, access) Microsoft tools required. Hyperion and MAPICS experience a plus
- Demonstrated success developing tools to improve financial analysis and financial system added value to the functional group
- Successful candidate will have excellent communication and leadership skills with previous experience working with senior management on a routine basis.
- Proven experience working with and influencing cross funtional teams in a matrix organization.
Standard, fast-paced office environment, some travel required
We are an ambitious, resourceful, and driven workforce, which empowers us to THINK OUTSIDE. Apply today!
As the global leader in powersports, Polaris Inc. (NYSE: PII) pioneers product breakthroughs and enriching experiences and services that have invited people to discover the joy of being outdoors since our founding in 1954. Polaris' high-quality product line-up includes the Polaris RANGER®, RZR® and Polaris GENERAL™ side-by-side off-road vehicles; Sportsman® all-terrain off-road vehicles; military and commercial off-road vehicles; snowmobiles; Indian Motorcycle® mid-size and heavyweight motorcycles; Slingshot® moto-roadsters; Aixam quadricycles; Goupil electric vehicles; and pontoon and deck boats, including industry-leading Bennington pontoons. Polaris enhances the riding experience with a robust portfolio of parts, garments, and accessories. Proudly headquartered in Minnesota, Polaris serves more than 100 countries across the globe. www.polaris.com
Polaris is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, familial status, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.