At Polaris Inc., we have fun doing what we love by driving change and innovation. We empower employees to take on challenging assignments and roles with an elevated level of responsibility in our agile working environment. Our people make us who we are, and we create incredible products and experiences that empower us to THINK OUTSIDE.
This is an internship position for the summer of 2023. This position will work closely with the Senior Manager, Community Outreach, this position is responsible for developing and executing strategies for community outreach, corporate giving and charitable sponsorships. This position is also responsible for managing the programs designed to promote a favorable company reputation by engaging employees and the community.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITES:
Annual Polaris Gives Week Campaign Expectations
- Help research, plan and implement events
- Write Newsletters
- Manage Polaris Gives Site – Polaris’ volunteering and donation hub
- Design and Create United Way PowerPoint Presentation
Manage Polaris TRAILS Grant Program
- Prepare report to send to TRAILS Grant Program Review Team
- Communicate with TRAILS Grant Recipients
- Manage the grant receipt process
Manage MISC projects, time permitting
- Represent Polaris externally as appropriate
- Help manage Product Donation requests through the online request form.
- Work venues vary from office, to community events, to presentations to mid/small meetings and individuals
- Event Planning
- PowerPoint knowledge
- Analytical and problem solving skills to draw conclusions and develop recommendations are also required
- Project management and execution skills, negotiation skills, prioritization skills and facilitation skills strongly desired
We are an ambitious, resourceful, and driven workforce, which empowers us to THINK OUTSIDE. Apply today!
As the global leader in Powersports, Polaris Inc. (NYSE: PII) pioneers product breakthroughs and enriching experiences and services that have invited people to discover the joy of being outdoors since our founding in 1954. With annual 2021 sales of $8.2 billion, Polaris’ high-quality product line-up includes the Polaris RANGER®, RZR® and Polaris GENERAL™ side-by-side off-road vehicles; Sportsman® all-terrain off-road vehicles; Indian Motorcycle® midsize and heavyweight motorcycles; Slingshot® moto-roadsters; snowmobiles; and deck, cruiser and pontoon boats, including industry-leading Bennington pontoons. Polaris enhances the riding experience with parts, garments, and accessories, along with a growing aftermarket portfolio. Polaris’ presence in adjacent markets includes military and commercial off-road vehicles, quadricycles, and electric vehicles. Proudly headquartered in Minnesota, Polaris serves more than 100 countries across the globe. www.polaris.com
Polaris is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, familial status, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.