At Polaris Inc., we have fun doing what we love by driving change and innovation. We empower employees to take on challenging assignments and roles with an elevated level of responsibility in our agile working environment. Our people make us who we are, and we create incredible products and experiences that empower us to THINK OUTSIDE.
The Service Readiness Specialist leads planning activities for Service initiatives associated with vehicle programs at Polaris. This role facilitates the delivery of multiple service requirements required as vehicle programs move into full scale production.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage multiple projects of varying size and scope simultaneously
- Collaborate closely with Master Schedulers, Engineers, Managers, and Directors of all product groups to ensure up to date project information for service deliverables
- Gather updates to production schedules and program shifts and apply waterfall changes to service deliverable dates
- Design, develop, and update project schedules for all product lines
- Facilitate service readiness meetings with a cross-functional team to collectively set strategy and goals for Level 1 – Level 3 projects
- Work with leaders and teams to address schedule risk and mitigation plans
- Coordinate content reviews and work cross-functionally to ensure engaged and timely reviews
- Group and assign owner’s manuals, parts books, and service manual part numbers
- Act as a consultant on PDP builds, MAPICS, supplier information, inventory, and PO data
- Architect a roadmap to integrate each Service deliverable required for product launch to be integrated into PDP
- Apply LEAN principles to improve efficiency through system and process improvements
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Project Management, Engineering or a related field
- 2+ years experience in Project Management, Service, SIOP, Engineering or related
- Demonstrated expertise in project management, schedule coordination, and administration
- Proven capability in organizing & delivering complex initiatives
- Cross-functional influencing capabilities, able to work well across and up and down the organization
- Professional, concise, and visual communications skills
- Effective negotiation, communication, decision making, and problem solving skills
- Systems Experience: MS Suite, Intermediate Excel proficiency
- CAPM, PMP or other Project Management certification
- Proficiency using AS400
Fast-paced, dynamic culture in an office environment
Travel as needed (approximately 5-10%)
We are an ambitious, resourceful, and driven workforce, which empowers us to THINK OUTSIDE. Apply today!
As the global leader in Powersports, Polaris Inc. (NYSE: PII) pioneers product breakthroughs and enriching experiences and services that have invited people to discover the joy of being outdoors since our founding in 1954. With annual 2021 sales of $8.2 billion, Polaris’ high-quality product line-up includes the Polaris RANGER®, RZR® and Polaris GENERAL™ side-by-side off-road vehicles; Sportsman® all-terrain off-road vehicles; Indian Motorcycle® midsize and heavyweight motorcycles; Slingshot® moto-roadsters; snowmobiles; and deck, cruiser and pontoon boats, including industry-leading Bennington pontoons. Polaris enhances the riding experience with parts, garments, and accessories, along with a growing aftermarket portfolio. Polaris’ presence in adjacent markets includes military and commercial off-road vehicles, quadricycles, and electric vehicles. Proudly headquartered in Minnesota, Polaris serves more than 100 countries across the globe. www.polaris.com
Polaris is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, familial status, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.