Required Tools and Supplies
- Safety Glasses
- Nitrile Gloves
- Shop Rags
For information on tools, read the Tools and Fasteners Guide. Always wear safety glasses and nitrile gloves when servicing your Polaris RZR.
The storage bag featured in the video is part number 2885145.
To install storage bags on your model year 2021 and newer RZR 200 EFI, follow these steps:
1. Park the vehicle on a flat, level surface, set the parking brake and remove the key.
2. With pliers, remove and retain the two push pin rivets from behind the desired seat. The storage bag can be installed behind the driver or passenger seat.
3. Place the bag behind the seat where the rollover protection structure (ROPS) bar meets the main ROPS hoop and ensure that the side strap is facing the ROPS.
4. Use the hook and loop straps to secure the bag to the ROPS.
5. Reach inside the bag and reinstall the two push pin rivets through the holes in the bottom of the bag.
6. Finally, verify the bag is secure.
For more information, see your authorized Polaris Dealer. Find a dealer near you with the Dealer Locator.
Maintenance tips, procedures and specifications can be found in your Owner's Manual.
To find diagrams and replacement part numbers, use the online parts catalog.
YouTube® is a registered trademark of Google LLC
Unless noted, trademarks are the property of Polaris Industries Inc.
© 2023 Polaris Industries Inc.