To properly transport your RZR Pro XP or Pro XP 4 with DYNAMIX, follow these steps.
Warning: Ensure your trailer and tie-down straps are properly rated for your vehicle weight. Follow all warnings and precautions listed by the manufacturers. Failure to do so may cause serious injury or death. For more on the suspension, read the DYNAMIX Semi-Active Suspension Overview.
1. Ensure your trailer is clean and free of any major debris.
2. Always practice safe riding by wearing the required safety gear. Reference your Owner’s Manual for proper riding equipment.
3. Safely drive the vehicle onto the trailer. Warning: Do not transport the vehicle in a reverse direction on a trailer.
4. Place the vehicle in PARK and verify the PARK position is displayed in the gauge.
5. Slowly release the brake pedal and ensure the vehicle does not roll.
6. Turn the engine off and turn the key back to the ON position. The key switch must remain in the ON position for the entire securing process.
7. Set the suspension settings to comfort mode. Caution: Vehicles equipped with DYNAMIX semi-active suspension must be powered on, set to COMFORT mode, and properly functioning to ensure the shocks are operating at their minimum dampening setting prior to securing the vehicle for transport. Failure to do so can lead to a reduction of intended strap tension while trailering.
8. Ensure the seats are secured and seat harnesses are latched.
9. Close the doors and ensure they are tight and secure.
10. Secure the fuel cap.
11. Ensure any accessories, if equipped, are properly secured.
12. Before securing the vehicle to the trailer, inspect the tie-down straps for cuts, wear, fraying, dirt, debris or stiffness. Warning: Ensure your trailer and tie-down straps are properly rated for vehicle weight. Always follow all manufacturer warnings and precautions.
13. Starting at the front of the vehicle, attach the tie-down straps to the designated tie-down points. Then attach the straps to the trailer and adjust as necessary. Caution: Do NOT attach the tie straps to the front control arm bolt pockets.
14. Move to the rear of the vehicle and attach the tie-down straps to the rear chassis tie-down points. Then attach the straps to the trailer and adjust as necessary.
15. Evenly tighten the tie-down straps until the suspension is compressed.
16. Continue by securing any extra length of the tie straps.
17. Inspect all the tie-downs to make sure they are tight and secure.
18. Verify the vehicle is still in park and that the suspension setting is still in COMFORT mode. If the setting has switched to a FIRM setting, cycle the key and repeat the securing process.
19. Turn the vehicle power OFF and remove the key to prevent loss during transport.
20. Finish by preparing your trailer for safe travel.
For more information, see your authorized Polaris Dealer. Find a dealer near you with the Dealer Locator.
Maintenance tips, procedures and specifications can be found in your Owner's Manual.
To find diagrams and replacement part numbers, use the online parts catalog.
YouTube® is a registered trademark of Google LLC
Unless noted, trademarks are the property of Polaris Industries Inc.
© 2022 Polaris Industries Inc.