At Polaris Inc., we have fun doing what we love by driving change and innovation. We empower employees to take on challenging assignments and roles with an elevated level of responsibility in our agile working environment. Our people make us who we are, and we create incredible products and experiences that empower us to THINK OUTSIDE.
The Supply Chain Risk Management team (SCRM) works cross-functionally to spearhead proactive identification and mitigation of supply chain risks. Our team’s focus is on ensuring uninterrupted supply continuity, while delivering strong performance for Build and Ship SIOP, Financial Forecasts and Cost/Quality/Delivery benchmarks.
As a Project Management Leader on the SCRM team you will serve as a protector of our end-to-end supply chain specifically for the on-road division, which includes iconic brands like Indian Motorcycles and Slingshot. Your work will help shield us from supply chain disruptions, backorders, and inefficiencies, all while meeting critical deadlines and budgetary guidelines. Collaborating directly with the Supply Chain Risk Manager, you will orchestrate transparent and timely communication with vital suppliers, diligently overseeing action registers to expedite resolution of supplier issues. Utilizing cutting-edge data analytics, you will convert intricate data into decisive intelligence that will influence immediate and long-term business trajectories. As a pivotal contributor, you will act as the crucial bridge between visionary risk management goals and tangible, impactful outcomes.
- Operational Leadership: Act as the right-hand to the SCRM Manager, pioneering the development and deployment of industry-leading best practices and tools. Serve as an expert liaison to decode supply chain intricacies across the global landscape.
- Initiative Oversight: Manage a portfolio of Supply Chain Risk projects, ensuring seamless coordination among internal stakeholders and external supplier networks—extending from Tier 1 to sub-tier suppliers.
- Supplier Engagement: Engage suppliers and lead incisive weekly review sessions, maintaining complete ownership of the team’s action register, and fostering long-term relationships.
- Strategic Planning: Architect and enact resilient project and recovery plans aimed at pre-empting supply chain vulnerabilities. Clearly communicate key findings, action roadmaps, and performance indicators to organizational leaders.
- Cross Functional Collaboration: Forge strong alliances with Data Science and IT to create indispensable analytics tools and metrics. Partner with Sourcing and Planning divisions to co-create comprehensive risk mitigation strategies.
- Data-Driven Decision Making: Utilize data analytics to identify hidden risk factors. Recommend actionable solutions that not only resolve current issues but also future-proof Polaris operations. Cultivate cross-functional training programs that deeply integrates supply chain strategies across the organization.
- Bachelor's degree in Operations, Engineering, Business, Data Analytics, or a related field.
- 4+ years of enterprise level project management experience, with expertise in applying industry-leading project management tools and methodologies.
- Experience leveraging analytics to proactively assess and optimize internal and external project timelines.
- Proficiency in MS Office and the ability to adapt to new software platforms.
- Exceptional organizational and communication skills with the ability to manage multiple high-stakes projects simultaneously.
- Ability to travel up to 10%, both domestic and international.
- Project Management certification (E.g., CAPM, PMP)
- Understanding of data structures and querying capabilities
- Background in Lean Principles
We are an ambitious, resourceful, and driven workforce, which empowers us to THINK OUTSIDE. Apply today!
At Polaris we put our employees first, by offering a holistic approach to their health and financial wellbeing. Polaris is proud to offer competitive compensation, including a market-leading profit-sharing plan that is fundamental to our pay-for-performance culture. At Polaris, employees are owners of the company through company contributions to our Employee Stock Ownership Plan and discounted employee stock purchases plan. Employees receive a generous matching contribution to 401(k), financial wellness education and consultation to plan for their financial future. In addition to competitive pay, Polaris provides a comprehensive suite of benefits, including health, dental, and vision insurance, wellness programs, paid time off, gym & personal training reimbursement, life insurance and disability offerings. Through the Polaris Foundation and our Polaris Gives paid volunteer time off, we support employees who actively volunteer their time, efforts, and passions to improve the health and wellbeing of the communities in which they live, play and work. Employees at Polaris drive our success and are rewarded for their commitment.
As the global leader in powersports, Polaris Inc. (NYSE: PII) pioneers product breakthroughs and enriching experiences and services that have invited people to discover the joy of being outdoors since our founding in 1954. Polaris' high-quality product line-up includes the Polaris RANGER®, RZR® and Polaris GENERAL™ side-by-side off-road vehicles; Sportsman® all-terrain off-road vehicles; military and commercial off-road vehicles; snowmobiles; Indian Motorcycle® mid-size and heavyweight motorcycles; Slingshot® moto-roadsters; Aixam quadricycles; Goupil electric vehicles; and pontoon and deck boats, including industry-leading Bennington pontoons. Polaris enhances the riding experience with a robust portfolio of parts, garments, and accessories. Proudly headquartered in Minnesota, Polaris serves more than 100 countries across the globe. www.polaris.com
Polaris is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, familial status, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.