At Polaris Inc., we have fun doing what we love by driving change and innovation. We empower employees to take on challenging assignments and roles with an elevated level of responsibility in our agile working environment. Our people make us who we are, and we create incredible products and experiences that empower us to THINK OUTSIDE.
Perform technical functions within the Quality Assurance and Engineering Departments which will support Supervisors, Mold Technicians and Operators production activities.
1. Perform print/specification comparisons on selected components and materials utilizing various measuring devices (Faro Arm; Colorimeter; Dart Tester; Calipers; Melt Indexer; etc.).
2. Perform inspection on in-coming material and colorant.
3. Develop operating manuals for all parts being produced.
4. Perform work assignments per work schedule and directions given by the Quality Lead Person.
5. Assist the Quality Lead, Production Supervisor, Plastics, Manufacturing and Tooling Engineers in setting up the quality standards and training of the employees on each shift.
6. Audit the systems that are in place or the systems that will be developed with your help.
7. Maintain current technical skills on all technical measuring devices as required.
8. Perform first article inspection and production approval at the beginning of each mold, insert or color change.
9. Develop or assist in the development of inspection procedures and processes to ensure that required specifications are understood by all. (New Products)
10. Provide input into improving existing procedures to help prevent production of defective product, or in any other way improve the quality level of parts being shipped to our customers.
11. Communicate non-conformance information to pertinent people (RMO, PPM, Containment, Sort Criteria, Deviation Requests).
12. Perform PP-100 Audits.
13. Perform other duties as assigned.ob description entered in database.
We are an ambitious, resourceful, and driven workforce, which empowers us to THINK OUTSIDE. Apply today!
At Polaris we put our employees first, by offering a holistic approach to their health and financial wellbeing. Polaris is proud to offer competitive compensation, including a market-leading profit-sharing plan that is fundamental to our pay-for-performance culture. At Polaris, employees are owners of the company through company contributions to our Employee Stock Ownership Plan and discounted employee stock purchases plan. Employees receive a generous matching contribution to 401(k), financial wellness education and consultation to plan for their financial future. In addition to competitive pay, Polaris provides a comprehensive suite of benefits, including health, dental, and vision insurance, wellness programs, paid time off, gym & personal training reimbursement, life insurance and disability offerings. Through the Polaris Foundation and our Polaris Gives paid volunteer time off, we support employees who actively volunteer their time, efforts, and passions to improve the health and wellbeing of the communities in which they live, play and work. Employees at Polaris drive our success and are rewarded for their commitment.
As the global leader in powersports, Polaris Inc. (NYSE: PII) pioneers product breakthroughs and enriching experiences and services that have invited people to discover the joy of being outdoors since our founding in 1954. Polaris' high-quality product line-up includes the Polaris RANGER®, RZR® and Polaris GENERAL™ side-by-side off-road vehicles; Sportsman® all-terrain off-road vehicles; military and commercial off-road vehicles; snowmobiles; Indian Motorcycle® mid-size and heavyweight motorcycles; Slingshot® moto-roadsters; Aixam quadricycles; Goupil electric vehicles; and pontoon and deck boats, including industry-leading Bennington pontoons. Polaris enhances the riding experience with a robust portfolio of parts, garments, and accessories. Proudly headquartered in Minnesota, Polaris serves more than 100 countries across the globe. www.polaris.com
Polaris is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, familial status, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.