At Polaris Inc., we have fun doing what we love by driving change and innovation. We empower employees to take on challenging assignments and roles with an elevated level of responsibility in our agile working environment. Our people make us who we are, and we create incredible products and experiences that empower us to THINK OUTSIDE.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Talent Acquisition Leader to join our Huntsville Plant. This person will be responsible for identifying, acquiring, assessing, and hiring candidates to fill open hourly positions.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Plan and implement hourly talent acquisition strategy and provide input to ensure that teams consist of diverse, qualified individuals
- Devise and implement sourcing strategies to build pipelines for potential applicants
- Design and manage hourly recruitment and selection processes (resume screening, screening calls, interviews etc.) to ensure a positive experience for candidates
- Review employment applications and background check reports
- Serve as brand ambassador at various events, like career fairs or on-campus recruiting events
- Represent company internally and externally at events with a goal of networking and relationship building with potential candidate communities
- Manage respective candidate pools to ensure qualified candidates remain engaged in current or future opportunities
- Administer and submit all hiring paperwork for new employees
- Generate monthly updates for company’s leadership about upcoming talent acquisition initiatives
- Create monthly reports on key talent acquisition metrics
- Work closely with HR manager and Marketing & Recruitment Specialist to develop creative ways for addressing talent acquisition challenges
- Proactively seek market intelligence to gain competitive advantage in attraction, assessment, and sourcing methodologies
- Suggest new ideas for improving talent acquisition activities
- Research talent acquisition trends in the staffing industry
- Ensures compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and company policies
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Communications, Business, or similar field
- 5 – 7+ years of previous work experience as a Recruiter or Talent Acquisition specialist
- Previous experience leading recruiting professionals
- Recruitment experience in a fast-paced manufacturing environment
- In-depth knowledge of candidate selection methods
- Proficiency with social media, CV databases, and professional networks
- Expertise in full cycle recruitment
- Proficiency in documenting processes and keeping up with industry trend
- Excellent interpersonal skills with good negotiation tactics
- Ability to create and implement sourcing strategies for recruitment for a variety of roles
- Familiarity with laws, regulations, and best practices applicable to hiring and recruitment
- Proficient with applicant-tracking software or other recruitment systems
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer
- May require some travel to offsite locations
We are an ambitious, resourceful, and driven workforce, which empowers us to THINK OUTSIDE. Apply today!
At Polaris we put our employees first, by offering a holistic approach to their health and financial wellbeing. Polaris is proud to offer competitive compensation, including a market-leading profit-sharing plan that is fundamental to our pay-for-performance culture. At Polaris, employees are owners of the company through company contributions to our Employee Stock Ownership Plan and discounted employee stock purchases plan. Employees receive a generous matching contribution to 401(k), financial wellness education and consultation to plan for their financial future. In addition to competitive pay, Polaris provides a comprehensive suite of benefits, including health, dental, and vision insurance, wellness programs, paid time off, gym & personal training reimbursement, life insurance and disability offerings. Through the Polaris Foundation and our Polaris Gives paid volunteer time off, we support employees who actively volunteer their time, efforts, and passions to improve the health and wellbeing of the communities in which they live, play and work. Employees at Polaris drive our success and are rewarded for their commitment.
As the global leader in powersports, Polaris Inc. (NYSE: PII) pioneers product breakthroughs and enriching experiences and services that have invited people to discover the joy of being outdoors since our founding in 1954. Polaris' high-quality product line-up includes the Polaris RANGER®, RZR® and Polaris GENERAL™ side-by-side off-road vehicles; Sportsman® all-terrain off-road vehicles; military and commercial off-road vehicles; snowmobiles; Indian Motorcycle® mid-size and heavyweight motorcycles; Slingshot® moto-roadsters; Aixam quadricycles; Goupil electric vehicles; and pontoon and deck boats, including industry-leading Bennington pontoons. Polaris enhances the riding experience with a robust portfolio of parts, garments, and accessories. Proudly headquartered in Minnesota, Polaris serves more than 100 countries across the globe. www.polaris.com
Polaris is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, familial status, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.