At Polaris Inc., we have fun doing what we love by driving change and innovation. We empower employees to take on challenging assignments and roles with an elevated level of responsibility in our agile working environment. Our people make us who we are, and we create incredible products and experiences that empower us to THINK OUTSIDE.
The Human Resources Business Partner (HRBP) is a business partner to client groups within the Spirit Lake & Milford Indian Motorcycle Plant. In this role, you will partner with plant leadership and support our workforce, ensuring human capital initiatives support the strategic priorities of the business. The HRBP will demonstrate HR functional excellence in areas such as recruitment, training, orientation, compensation, and benefits. The HRBP will work in strong partnership with our HR Centers of Excellence in the execution of HR initiatives and annual processes (HRIS, Org. Development, Talent Acquisition, Total Rewards).
- Talent: Support Talent Management Life-cycle (Attract, Select, Orient, Develop, Deploy, Assess, Reward) with the end game of building world-class teams with bench strength that can deliver against strategic and operational initiatives
- Develops and implements recruitment and staffing strategies
- Conducts interviews to assists supervisors and managers in the candidate selection process.
- Develop and maintain a strong leadership team through coaching, mentoring and development at all levels
- Culture: Ensure culture exemplifies Polaris values and drives employer of choice status.
- Actively develop and foster a positive employee relations climate, high employee engagement, team effectiveness and integration, and employer of choice status
- Assist managers and supervisors with record keeping and documentation on employee relations issues and corrective action steps in disciplinary issues
- Maintain visibility and active presence within the team, providing daily support and communication
- Community Involvement: Demonstrated desire to support the community in which we live and work
- Actively participate in leadership meetings and strategy sessions
- Identify, communicate and problem-solve employee relations issues
- Functional Excellence: Deliver excellent HR functional service.
- Act as business partner to client groups within the plant leadership team to execute against strategic priorities and facilitate success against metrics, goals, and objectives
- Leverage and improve HR processes to drive excellence and capability to deliver value for client groups in organization and people development
- Coach, counsel and direct leadership regarding Company policies and employment law. Ensure fairness and consistency
- Day-to-day HR tasks and other duties and projects as required or assigned
- Provides training and communication on HR programs, benefits and processes
- Assists in the development of orientation and training for new employees
Education, Experience & Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business or related field is required
- 2-5 years experience in Human Resources is required. Previous HR Business Partner experience is strongly preferred.
- Proven track record of successfully implementing strategic HR programs and initiatives
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office; experience with an HRIS system-based software
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong problem solving ability with prioritization and attention to detail
We are an ambitious, resourceful, and driven workforce, which empowers us to THINK OUTSIDE. Apply today!
At Polaris we put our employees first, by offering a holistic approach to their health and financial wellbeing. Polaris is proud to offer competitive compensation, including a market-leading profit-sharing plan that is fundamental to our pay-for-performance culture. At Polaris, employees are owners of the company through company contributions to our Employee Stock Ownership Plan and discounted employee stock purchases plan. Employees receive a generous matching contribution to 401(k), financial wellness education and consultation to plan for their financial future. In addition to competitive pay, Polaris provides a comprehensive suite of benefits, including health, dental, and vision insurance, wellness programs, paid time off, gym & personal training reimbursement, life insurance and disability offerings. Through the Polaris Foundation and our Polaris Gives paid volunteer time off, we support employees who actively volunteer their time, efforts, and passions to improve the health and wellbeing of the communities in which they live, play and work. Employees at Polaris drive our success and are rewarded for their commitment.
As the global leader in powersports, Polaris Inc. (NYSE: PII) pioneers product breakthroughs and enriching experiences and services that have invited people to discover the joy of being outdoors since our founding in 1954. Polaris' high-quality product line-up includes the Polaris RANGER®, RZR® and Polaris GENERAL™ side-by-side off-road vehicles; Sportsman® all-terrain off-road vehicles; military and commercial off-road vehicles; snowmobiles; Indian Motorcycle® mid-size and heavyweight motorcycles; Slingshot® moto-roadsters; Aixam quadricycles; Goupil electric vehicles; and pontoon and deck boats, including industry-leading Bennington pontoons. Polaris enhances the riding experience with a robust portfolio of parts, garments, and accessories. Proudly headquartered in Minnesota, Polaris serves more than 100 countries across the globe. www.polaris.com
Polaris is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, familial status, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.