At Polaris Inc., we have fun doing what we love by driving change and innovation. We empower employees to take on challenging assignments and roles with an elevated level of responsibility in our agile working environment. Our people make us who we are, and we create incredible products and experiences that empower us to THINK OUTSIDE.
Responsible for applying diversified technical knowledge of Quality, Operations and Engineering and exercising acumen of Supply Chain Management to improve the performance (Price, Delivery and Quality) of the Polaris Global Supply Chain.
- Responsible for conducting quality, manufacturing and production capacity assessments.
- Execute root cause problem solving & corrective/preventative action (CAPA).
- Facilitate risk management & mitigation, improvement events & supplier training.
- Responsible for development & presentation of executive summaries & supplier scorecards.
- Responsible for development & innovation of quality core processes (standard work).
- Responsible for onboarding of new suppliers and support of the Supplier Continuous Improvement Program (SCIP) which involves the long-term strategic development of suppliers with performance that is below expectations.
- Travel and be onsite at supplier facility for audits (onboarding new suppliers) or for problem solving (SCIP).
- BS Engineering Degree with 5 years of relevant Quality/Ops experience or MS Engineering Degree with 4 years of relevant experience.
- Proficient with Quality Core Toolset: Advanced Product Quality Planning (APQP), Production Part Approval Process (PPAP), Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (FMEA), Statistical Process Control (SPC) and Measurement System Analysis (MSA).
- Flexibility to travel as required [up to 30%] to supplier locations both domestic and international.
- Diverse process experience with various vehicle component commodities.
- Cross functional team experience (Engineering, Operations & Supply Chain)
We are an ambitious, resourceful, and driven workforce, which empowers us to THINK OUTSIDE. Apply today!
At Polaris we put our employees first, by offering a holistic approach to their health and financial wellbeing. Polaris is proud to offer competitive compensation, including a market-leading profit-sharing plan that is fundamental to our pay-for-performance culture. At Polaris, employees are owners of the company through company contributions to our Employee Stock Ownership Plan and discounted employee stock purchases plan. Employees receive a generous matching contribution to 401(k), financial wellness education and consultation to plan for their financial future. In addition to competitive pay, Polaris provides a comprehensive suite of benefits, including health, dental, and vision insurance, wellness programs, paid time off, gym & personal training reimbursement, life insurance and disability offerings. Through the Polaris Foundation and our Polaris Gives paid volunteer time off, we support employees who actively volunteer their time, efforts, and passions to improve the health and wellbeing of the communities in which they live, play and work. Employees at Polaris drive our success and are rewarded for their commitment.
As the global leader in powersports, Polaris Inc. (NYSE: PII) pioneers product breakthroughs and enriching experiences and services that have invited people to discover the joy of being outdoors since our founding in 1954. Polaris' high-quality product line-up includes the Polaris RANGER®, RZR® and Polaris GENERAL™ side-by-side off-road vehicles; Sportsman® all-terrain off-road vehicles; military and commercial off-road vehicles; snowmobiles; Indian Motorcycle® mid-size and heavyweight motorcycles; Slingshot® moto-roadsters; Aixam quadricycles; Goupil electric vehicles; and pontoon and deck boats, including industry-leading Bennington pontoons. Polaris enhances the riding experience with a robust portfolio of parts, garments, and accessories. Proudly headquartered in Minnesota, Polaris serves more than 100 countries across the globe. www.polaris.com
Polaris is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, familial status, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.