At Polaris Inc., we have fun doing what we love by driving change and innovation. We empower employees to take on challenging assignments and roles with an elevated level of responsibility in our agile working environment. Our people make us who we are, and we create incredible products and experiences that empower us to THINK OUTSIDE.
A dynamic project leader responsible for multiple projects within the Engineering Systems and Process team, supporting Polaris’s Product Development Process (PDP). Lead cross-functional teams to create, standardize and/or improve business processes.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
· Lead cross-functional project teams to drive improvements supporting the strategic plan and vision for the Product Development Process (PDP).
· Interface with all levels of Engineering teams, leadership, and other cross-functional teams in all Polaris locations.
· Research and drive integration of non-Engineering functions, Peer Groups, and Knowledge Management into PDP.
· Develop change management and communication plans, as appropriate, for projects.
· Update and communicate project metrics, supporting the development of new metrics driving future efficiencies.
· Other assignments as requested or required.
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
· Productivity, initiative, professionalism, customer service attitude, attention to detail and ability to multi-task.
· Excels to critically think, research and construct project scope with limited input and process knowledge.
· Strong communication skills (written and oral).
· Ability to work both independently with limited supervision and within a team atmosphere.
· Excellent project planning, execution, organizing and administrative skills.
· Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks and deadlines.
· Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to influence others without direct authority.
· Effective decision-making, problem solving and negotiating skills.
· Ability to work effectively within tight deadlines and firm schedules.
· Ability to embrace a rapidly changing environment.
· High comfort level working with computer systems and software.
· Preferred experience in Excel, PowerPoint, WORD, Visio, and non-technical website development (i.e., SharePoint)
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
· Bachelor’s degree in Business, Org Effectiveness, or similar field preferred.
· Minimum 3 years of experience in a business setting with strong process orientation.
· Preferred experience in project management and technology processes.
· Hybrid role based out of Wyoming, MN.
· Fast-paced, dynamic culture in an office environment.
· Work and travel between Polaris sites will be required. Travel less than 10%.
We are an ambitious, resourceful, and driven workforce, which empowers us to THINK OUTSIDE. Apply today!
At Polaris we put our employees first, by offering a holistic approach to their health and financial wellbeing. Polaris is proud to offer competitive compensation, including a market-leading profit-sharing plan that is fundamental to our pay-for-performance culture. At Polaris, employees are owners of the company through company contributions to our Employee Stock Ownership Plan and discounted employee stock purchases plan. Employees receive a generous matching contribution to 401(k), financial wellness education and consultation to plan for their financial future. In addition to competitive pay, Polaris provides a comprehensive suite of benefits, including health, dental, and vision insurance, wellness programs, paid time off, gym & personal training reimbursement, life insurance and disability offerings. Through the Polaris Foundation and our Polaris Gives paid volunteer time off, we support employees who actively volunteer their time, efforts, and passions to improve the health and wellbeing of the communities in which they live, play and work. Employees at Polaris drive our success and are rewarded for their commitment.
As the global leader in powersports, Polaris Inc. (NYSE: PII) pioneers product breakthroughs and enriching experiences and services that have invited people to discover the joy of being outdoors since our founding in 1954. Polaris' high-quality product line-up includes the Polaris RANGER®, RZR® and Polaris GENERAL™ side-by-side off-road vehicles; Sportsman® all-terrain off-road vehicles; military and commercial off-road vehicles; snowmobiles; Indian Motorcycle® mid-size and heavyweight motorcycles; Slingshot® moto-roadsters; Aixam quadricycles; Goupil electric vehicles; and pontoon and deck boats, including industry-leading Bennington pontoons. Polaris enhances the riding experience with a robust portfolio of parts, garments, and accessories. Proudly headquartered in Minnesota, Polaris serves more than 100 countries across the globe. www.polaris.com
Polaris is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, familial status, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.