At Polaris Inc., we have fun doing what we love by driving change and innovation. We empower employees to take on challenging assignments and roles with an elevated level of responsibility in our agile working environment. Our people make us who we are, and we create incredible products and experiences that empower us to THINK OUTSIDE.
Are you ready to join the ride with Polaris Inc?
Polaris Monticello employees embrace every challenge with a combination of knowledge, expertise, innovative thinking and relentless pursuit of a better solution. It’s a mindset summed up in three simple words: Consider It Done. And it’s a standard we hold ourselves to every day. We’re expanding our team and hiring Engine Assembler's on 1st shift in our state -of-the-art facility in Monticello, MN.
- Deburrs, inspects, assembles and leak tests various parts while maintaining quality and safety standards
- Maintains production rate in terms of quantity and quality assigned to the job
- Understands the production processes and makes suggestions in how to improve these processes
- Uses various measuring tools and inspection gauges
- Inspects parts to specifications and identifies any non-conformances
- Ensures all production process documentation is completed and accurate
- Documents and communicates among shifts any actions taken (e.g., changes, concerns) on parts and/or production operations
- High School Diploma or GED required
- At least one year of experience working in a manufacturing environment working with various materials and parts (preferably deburring and inspecting metal parts)
- Experience using hand tools and measuring equipment
- Ability to perform basic level math skills (including addition, subtraction, multiplications, and division using whole number, fraction and decimals)
- Strong mechanical aptitude and attention to detail
- Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to adapt to changes in the work requests or environment
Physical Demands/Work Environment:
The following physical demands must be met by the employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Frequently able to lift or move up to 50 lbs.
- Constant exposure to indoor manufacturing environment.
- Occasional exposure to chemicals and fumes.
- Constant exposure to moderate noise.
- Constantly stand and walk throughout workday.
- Frequently reach with hands and arms.
- Constant use hands/fingers to grasp, pinch, pull, feel or handle and manipulate parts and tools.
- Frequent repetitive motion.
- Constantly wear eye protection (Industry standard safety equipment is provided).
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $16.90/ hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 10 hour shift
- Monday-Thursday (6am-4:30pm)
- Day shift
- Overtime available
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Assembly: 1 year (Preferred)
We are an ambitious, resourceful, and driven workforce, which empowers us to THINK OUTSIDE. Apply today!
At Polaris we put our employees first, by offering a holistic approach to their health and financial wellbeing. Polaris is proud to offer competitive compensation, including a market-leading profit-sharing plan that is fundamental to our pay-for-performance culture. At Polaris, employees are owners of the company through company contributions to our Employee Stock Ownership Plan and discounted employee stock purchases plan. Employees receive a generous matching contribution to 401(k), financial wellness education and consultation to plan for their financial future. In addition to competitive pay, Polaris provides a comprehensive suite of benefits, including health, dental, and vision insurance, wellness programs, paid time off, gym & personal training reimbursement, life insurance and disability offerings. Through the Polaris Foundation and our Polaris Gives paid volunteer time off, we support employees who actively volunteer their time, efforts, and passions to improve the health and wellbeing of the communities in which they live, play and work. Employees at Polaris drive our success and are rewarded for their commitment.
As the global leader in powersports, Polaris Inc. (NYSE: PII) pioneers product breakthroughs and enriching experiences and services that have invited people to discover the joy of being outdoors since our founding in 1954. Polaris' high-quality product line-up includes the Polaris RANGER®, RZR® and Polaris GENERAL™ side-by-side off-road vehicles; Sportsman® all-terrain off-road vehicles; military and commercial off-road vehicles; snowmobiles; Indian Motorcycle® mid-size and heavyweight motorcycles; Slingshot® moto-roadsters; Aixam quadricycles; Goupil electric vehicles; and pontoon and deck boats, including industry-leading Bennington pontoons. Polaris enhances the riding experience with a robust portfolio of parts, garments, and accessories. Proudly headquartered in Minnesota, Polaris serves more than 100 countries across the globe. www.polaris.com
Polaris is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, familial status, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.