Supply Chain Constraints AnalystMedina, MN
At Polaris Inc., we have fun doing what we love by driving change and innovation. We empower employees to take on challenging assignments and roles with an elevated level of responsibility in our agile working environment. Our people make us who we are, and we create incredible products and experiences that empower us to THINK OUTSIDE.
The Supply Chain Constraints Analyst is a business partner for the Central Planning, Sourcing, SIOP and Operations teams. Using outputs from a newly-developed toolset, this role will perform analysis of demand & supplier capacity to identify potential supply chain constraints & begin mitigation efforts. Responsibilities include supplier communication on capacity opportunities, understanding part allocation methodologies, analyzing and communicating potential shortage impacts, facilitating and leading discussions that require quick turnaround decisions and developing tools that will support continuous improvement activity.
- Identify & perform initial assessment of potential supply chain constraints utilizing multiple systems
- Work directly with supply base to validate constraint & begin mitigation efforts
- Highlight risks to cross-functional key stakeholders related to supplier constraints and escalate when appropriate
- Work with GBU’s to understand risk to build/ship targets
- Lead discussions with key internal and external stakeholders that require quick turnaround decisions
- Develop continuous improvement tools through automation that will drive efficiencies for the planning team
- Recommend new data sources & metrics for inclusion in capacity monitoring toolsets
- Update or create standard workflow documentation
- Assist Central Planning & Sourcing teams in resolving other planning or supply-based issues
- Support other tasks as assigned.
Skills & Knowledge
- BA/BS degree required.
- 2-5 years of experience in purchasing, planning or materials
- Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to work effectively with a wide variety of people and functions
- Strong, quick decision making skills
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely to all levels of organization
- Ability to manage multiple priorities efficiently in a fast paced environment
- Ability to thrive in an ambiguous environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Organized and strong attention to detail
- Ability to synthesize large amount of data quickly and remain calm under pressure
- Must have current PC/Software proficiency including Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of MRP systems, Alteryx and Power BI experience preferred.
We are an ambitious, resourceful, and driven workforce, which empowers us to THINK OUTSIDE. Apply today!
At Polaris we put our employees first, by offering a holistic approach to their health and financial wellbeing. Polaris is proud to offer competitive compensation, including a market-leading profit-sharing plan that is fundamental to our pay-for-performance culture. At Polaris, employees are owners of the company through company contributions to our Employee Stock Ownership Plan and discounted employee stock purchases plan. Employees receive a generous matching contribution to 401(k), financial wellness education and consultation to plan for their financial future. In addition to competitive pay, Polaris provides a comprehensive suite of benefits, including health, dental, and vision insurance, wellness programs, paid time off, gym & personal training reimbursement, life insurance and disability offerings. Through the Polaris Foundation and our Polaris Gives paid volunteer time off, we support employees who actively volunteer their time, efforts, and passions to improve the health and wellbeing of the communities in which they live, play and work. Employees at Polaris drive our success and are rewarded for their commitment.
As the global leader in powersports, Polaris Inc. (NYSE: PII) pioneers product breakthroughs and enriching experiences and services that have invited people to discover the joy of being outdoors since our founding in 1954. Polaris' high-quality product line-up includes the Polaris RANGER®, RZR® and Polaris GENERAL™ side-by-side off-road vehicles; Sportsman® all-terrain off-road vehicles; military and commercial off-road vehicles; snowmobiles; Indian Motorcycle® mid-size and heavyweight motorcycles; Slingshot® moto-roadsters; Aixam quadricycles; Goupil electric vehicles; and pontoon and deck boats, including industry-leading Bennington pontoons. Polaris enhances the riding experience with a robust portfolio of parts, garments, and accessories. Proudly headquartered in Minnesota, Polaris serves more than 100 countries across the globe. www.polaris.com
Polaris is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, familial status, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.