Maintenance Tech II (2nd Shift)Osceola, WI
At Polaris Inc., we have fun doing what we love by driving change and innovation. We empower employees to take on challenging assignments and roles with an elevated level of responsibility in our agile working environment. Our people make us who we are, and we create incredible products and experiences that empower us to THINK OUTSIDE.
Polaris Industries in Osceola is currently looking for a 2nd Shift Maintenance Technician. Polaris offers competitive health insurance benefits, 5% match on 401K and offers discounts on Polaris vehicles, parts, garments & accessories.
Assist in installation, alterations / modifications, and maintenance of facility's systems and equipment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Carry out specific assignments as directed by the Maintenance Work Order system.
- Install new equipment or work with outside vendors on installation
- Perform repairs and preventative maintenance on systems, machinery and equipment.
- Make required alterations / modifications to equipment and systems.
- Trouble shooting of electrical, mechanical, hydraulic and pneumatic problems.
- Assist in establishing and maintaining maintenance standards and procedures.
- Work in a safe and healthy manner, strictly following all safety rules and regulations.
- Perform facility maintenance projects as assigned.
- Maintain a neat, clean, orderly work area.
- Accurately complete paperwork required for maintenance records.
- Complete company provided training.
- Participate in Lean activities.
- Perform special projects or other duties as assigned.
- Good organizational, problem-solving and communication skills.
- Ability and willingness to work overtime as required; "on-call" duty may be required over holidays and weekends.
- Ability to work well with little supervision.
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
- High school diploma or GED equivalency required.
- Technical degree or equivalent in electrical, mechanical, hydraulics and pneumatics maintenance desired.
- 3 years’ experience in maintenance of electrical industrial equipment.
- Experience with Computerized Maintenance Management Systems (CMMS), PLC programming and computer operation.
- Knowledgeable in fabricating and welding.
- Knowledgeable of electronics and trouble shooting of electronics.
We are an ambitious, resourceful, and driven workforce, which empowers us to THINK OUTSIDE. Apply today!
At Polaris we put our employees first, by offering a holistic approach to their health and financial wellbeing. Polaris is proud to offer competitive compensation, including a market-leading profit-sharing plan that is fundamental to our pay-for-performance culture. At Polaris, employees are owners of the company through company contributions to our Employee Stock Ownership Plan and discounted employee stock purchases plan. Employees receive a generous matching contribution to 401(k), financial wellness education and consultation to plan for their financial future. In addition to competitive pay, Polaris provides a comprehensive suite of benefits, including health, dental, and vision insurance, wellness programs, paid time off, gym & personal training reimbursement, life insurance and disability offerings. Through the Polaris Foundation and our Polaris Gives paid volunteer time off, we support employees who actively volunteer their time, efforts, and passions to improve the health and wellbeing of the communities in which they live, play and work. Employees at Polaris drive our success and are rewarded for their commitment.
As the global leader in powersports, Polaris Inc. (NYSE: PII) pioneers product breakthroughs and enriching experiences and services that have invited people to discover the joy of being outdoors since our founding in 1954. Polaris' high-quality product line-up includes the Polaris RANGER®, RZR® and Polaris GENERAL™ side-by-side off-road vehicles; Sportsman® all-terrain off-road vehicles; military and commercial off-road vehicles; snowmobiles; Indian Motorcycle® mid-size and heavyweight motorcycles; Slingshot® moto-roadsters; Aixam quadricycles; Goupil electric vehicles; and pontoon and deck boats, including industry-leading Bennington pontoons. Polaris enhances the riding experience with a robust portfolio of parts, garments, and accessories. Proudly headquartered in Minnesota, Polaris serves more than 100 countries across the globe. www.polaris.com
Polaris is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, familial status, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.