Painter IIRoseau, MN
At Polaris Inc., we have fun doing what we love by driving change and innovation. We empower employees to take on challenging assignments and roles with an elevated level of responsibility in our agile working environment. Our people make us who we are, and we create incredible products and experiences that empower us to THINK OUTSIDE.
JOB SUMMARY: Use manual spray system to paint fabricated parts. Help Polaris achieve industry leading quality.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Work in paint booth, using manual hand-held spray paint gun to paint parts as they move past on conveyor system.
2. Assist in inventorying and tracking paint usage.
3. Rework of painted parts and assembled unit
4. Assist with preparatory work including but not limited to, hanging and mask production parts.
5. Work well in a team environment.
6. Inspect parts for defects, material for non-conformance.
7. Perform required maintenance on equipment used.
8. Team members are expected to work wherever needed based on training.
9. Work in safe and healthy manner, strictly following all safety rules and regulations.
10. Accurately complete paperwork required for production records. This includes items such as labor reporting, move tickets, SPC charts, etc.
11. Maintain a neat, clean, orderly work area.
12. Complete company provided training.
13. Participate in PCI process.
14. Perform other duties as requested.
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
1. High School or GED required.
2. Good hand-eye coordination and dexterity.
3. Attention to quality.
4. Previous spray painting experience desired.
5. Promote and utilize TPM, 5 Pillars and PCI.
6. Must be flexible to work overtime with little or no notice.
7. Good communication skills.
8. Trouble shooting capabilities.
9. Ability to read and understand routings, work orders and production reports.
10. Must be willing to continue training and education as requested.
11. Ability to wear air-supplied respirators for up to 10 hours per shift.
12. Meet physical requirements stipulated for respiratory use and work with chemicals involved.
13. Ability to count accurately.
We are an ambitious, resourceful, and driven workforce, which empowers us to THINK OUTSIDE. Apply today!
At Polaris we put our employees first, by offering a holistic approach to their health and financial wellbeing. Polaris is proud to offer competitive compensation, including a market-leading profit-sharing plan that is fundamental to our pay-for-performance culture. At Polaris, employees are owners of the company through company contributions to our Employee Stock Ownership Plan and discounted employee stock purchases plan. Employees receive a generous matching contribution to 401(k), financial wellness education and consultation to plan for their financial future. In addition to competitive pay, Polaris provides a comprehensive suite of benefits, including health, dental, and vision insurance, wellness programs, paid time off, gym & personal training reimbursement, life insurance and disability offerings. Through the Polaris Foundation and our Polaris Gives paid volunteer time off, we support employees who actively volunteer their time, efforts, and passions to improve the health and wellbeing of the communities in which they live, play and work. Employees at Polaris drive our success and are rewarded for their commitment.
As the global leader in powersports, Polaris Inc. (NYSE: PII) pioneers product breakthroughs and enriching experiences and services that have invited people to discover the joy of being outdoors since our founding in 1954. Polaris' high-quality product line-up includes the Polaris RANGER®, RZR® and Polaris GENERAL™ side-by-side off-road vehicles; Sportsman® all-terrain off-road vehicles; military and commercial off-road vehicles; snowmobiles; Indian Motorcycle® mid-size and heavyweight motorcycles; Slingshot® moto-roadsters; Aixam quadricycles; Goupil electric vehicles; and pontoon and deck boats, including industry-leading Bennington pontoons. Polaris enhances the riding experience with a robust portfolio of parts, garments, and accessories. Proudly headquartered in Minnesota, Polaris serves more than 100 countries across the globe. www.polaris.com
Polaris is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, familial status, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.