Planner, Central (Int'l)Monterrey
At Polaris Inc., we have fun doing what we love by driving change and innovation. We empower employees to take on challenging assignments and roles with an elevated level of responsibility in our agile working environment. Our people make us who we are, and we create incredible products and experiences that empower us to THINK OUTSIDE.
The Central Planner is responsible for the order to delivery phase of the purchasing process for parts supplied by their assigned suppliers for all production facilities.
Central Planner Duties
• Manage POs to satisfy manufacturing requirement
• Multi-Site planning and inventory responsibility
• Manage/work with 3rd party vendors
• Analyze Inventory for opportunities to improve turns and identify excess
• Manage International Trade Compliance rules and practices
• Coordinate the disposition of inactive, excess and obsolete inventory
• Monitors and reacts to MRP exception messages and communicates/escalates, as appropriate
• Communicates delays, shortages, problems, issues relating to shipments and/or inventory levels of purchased items to Production, Purchasing, and Logistics.
• Work with Suppliers, Carriers, and logistics as needed to expedite deliveries resulting from inventory variances, rejections, or late deliveries
• Resolve/Review receiving issues (i.e. Over/short, labeling, keying errors, etc) with Receiving personnel at appropriate manufacturing site.”
• Maintenance of inventory planning records with ABC parameters and order policies to ensure effective Material system execution
• Work with Supplier on proposed schedule changes.
• Work closely with Purchasing during new part/Supplier integration and release
• Assist Accounts Payable in resolving receiving and/or invoicing discrepancies
Skills & Knowledge
• Strong interpersonal skills including the ability to work effectively with a wide variety of people and functions
• Knowledge of International Trade Compliance rules and practices
• Strong, quick decision making skills
• Ability to manage multiple priorities efficiently in a fast paced environment
• Strong oral and written communication skills, including intercultural communication
• Must have current PC/software proficiency including Microsoft Office with multiple tasks
• Organized and strong attention to detail
• Ability to synthesize large amount of data quickly and stay calm under pressure
• Four year college degree preferred
We are an ambitious, resourceful, and driven workforce, which empowers us to THINK OUTSIDE. Apply today!
As the global leader in powersports, Polaris Inc. (NYSE: PII) pioneers product breakthroughs and enriching experiences and services that have invited people to discover the joy of being outdoors since our founding in 1954. Polaris' high-quality product line-up includes the Polaris RANGER®, RZR® and Polaris GENERAL™ side-by-side off-road vehicles; Sportsman® all-terrain off-road vehicles; military and commercial off-road vehicles; snowmobiles; Indian Motorcycle® mid-size and heavyweight motorcycles; Slingshot® moto-roadsters; Aixam quadricycles; Goupil electric vehicles; and pontoon and deck boats, including industry-leading Bennington pontoons. Polaris enhances the riding experience with a robust portfolio of parts, garments, and accessories. Proudly headquartered in Minnesota, Polaris serves more than 100 countries across the globe. www.polaris.com
Polaris is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, familial status, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.