AP Process LeadBangalore
At Polaris Inc., we have fun doing what we love by driving change and innovation. We empower employees to take on challenging assignments and roles with an elevated level of responsibility in our agile working environment. Our people make us who we are, and we create incredible products and experiences that empower us to THINK OUTSIDE.
Title: AP Process Lead
Reports To: GL Lead
Polaris is looking for an AP Process lead to join our Shared Services organization in Bangalore. This role will support multiple departments and teams across Polaris’ Finance Organization and be responsible for executing a variety of activities impacting product cost, financial accounting, and internal compliance. The role will also support Polaris’ initiatives to drive standardization and centralization while identifying improvements in processes and other efficiencies.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES :
• Supervises AP process across all INTL countries
• Support team to solve escalations within the AP process
• Process review meeting for the stakeholders for all the INTL countries
• Responsible for the effective and efficient workflow and performance of the team, against defined goals and objectives, to ensure high standard service is delivered to the business
• Standardization of Accounts Payable practices and communication internally and externally.
• Works closely with the cross-function team in the organization to ensure full and timely resolution of invoice discrepancies
• Should have hands-on experience in T & E process.
• Supervise the Month-end close tasks relating to the AP process along with account reconciliations and respective general accounts.
• Collaborates cross-functionally with departments such as GL Team, Supplier process Purchasing, Warehouses, and Distribution Centers.
• Performs miscellaneous projects/process improvement as assigned by management
• Assistant in the implementation of initiatives for improving the efficiency and/or effectiveness of the Accounts Payable transaction processing
• Handle onboarding training sessions for new joiners and should have a strong backup plan for each team member.
• Reviews KPIs and metrics to ensure the team is on track with stated goals.
• Research, analyze, and resolve complex accounts payable and vendor-related issues and internal/external inquiries that cannot be resolved by the team members.
• Manages audit requests and supplies required samples
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
AP Process Lead
• Bachelor's degree in Accounting/Finance required
• 6 -8 years of experience in Accounting/Finance required
• Expertise in the EMEA region
• Must have 4-5 years of Team handling experience
• Demonstrated success in identifying and improving processes
• Communication – strong English written and verbal skills; ability to summarize processes and information in a clear and concise manner
• Ability to share knowledge, expertise, and opinions in a professional manner
• Extensive experience with Microsoft Office tools
• Ability to handle a heavy or varied workload
The position is in Bangalore, India. Dynamic fast-paced team environment.
We are an ambitious, resourceful, and driven workforce, which empowers us to THINK OUTSIDE. Apply today!
As the global leader in powersports, Polaris Inc. (NYSE: PII) pioneers product breakthroughs and enriching experiences and services that have invited people to discover the joy of being outdoors since our founding in 1954. Polaris' high-quality product line-up includes the Polaris RANGER®, RZR® and Polaris GENERAL™ side-by-side off-road vehicles; Sportsman® all-terrain off-road vehicles; military and commercial off-road vehicles; snowmobiles; Indian Motorcycle® mid-size and heavyweight motorcycles; Slingshot® moto-roadsters; Aixam quadricycles; Goupil electric vehicles; and pontoon and deck boats, including industry-leading Bennington pontoons. Polaris enhances the riding experience with a robust portfolio of parts, garments, and accessories. Proudly headquartered in Minnesota, Polaris serves more than 100 countries across the globe. www.polaris.com
Polaris is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, familial status, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.