Investigation Project AssistantWyoming, MN
At Polaris Inc., we have fun doing what we love by driving change and innovation. We empower employees to take on challenging assignments and roles with an elevated level of responsibility in our agile working environment. Our people make us who we are, and we create incredible products and experiences that empower us to THINK OUTSIDE.
Support Post Sales Surveillance (PSS) Engineering teams. Facilitate engineering investigations, case initiations and information gathering with dealers and customers. Act as a Polaris ambassador to customers, support engineering investigation teams with data collection during active investigations, facilitate resolutions after the investigation is complete. Support other Polaris departments (OC, Tech Service, etc.) as needed. Assist in product improvement and safety initiatives.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Communicate with dealers or customers to gather information related to safety concerns
- Work closely with PSS team members to track parts and/or vehicles to ensure safety related claims are being processed in a timely matter
- Assist in investigation initiation protocol when incidents are identified
- Effectively communicate with investigation team to coordinate investigation activities
- Support timely, detailed, and accurate case documentation and electronic investigation records management
- Recognize and communicate sensitive and urgent issues to leadership
- Other projects and duties as assigned
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
- Bachelor's degree preferred, Associate's degree required
- 2-3 years previous technical or consumer service experience preferred
- Systems expertise with CRM, and AS/400 applications
- Computer literacy and proficiency with MS Office Suite and SharePoint (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Strong multi-tasking, organizational and communication skills required
- Conflict management skills a plus
- General technical/mechanical aptitude
- Ability to handle and manage changing priorities in a fast-paced environment required
Moderate Volume Customer Service
Fast Paced Office Environment
We are an ambitious, resourceful, and driven workforce, which empowers us to THINK OUTSIDE. Apply today!
At Polaris we put our employees first, by offering a holistic approach to their health and financial wellbeing. Polaris is proud to offer competitive compensation, including a market-leading profit-sharing plan that is fundamental to our pay-for-performance culture. At Polaris, employees are owners of the company through company contributions to our Employee Stock Ownership Plan and discounted employee stock purchases plan. Employees receive a generous matching contribution to 401(k), financial wellness education and consultation to plan for their financial future. In addition to competitive pay, Polaris provides a comprehensive suite of benefits, including health, dental, and vision insurance, wellness programs, paid time off, gym & personal training reimbursement, life insurance and disability offerings. Through the Polaris Foundation and our Polaris Gives paid volunteer time off, we support employees who actively volunteer their time, efforts, and passions to improve the health and wellbeing of the communities in which they live, play and work. Employees at Polaris drive our success and are rewarded for their commitment.
As the global leader in powersports, Polaris Inc. (NYSE: PII) pioneers product breakthroughs and enriching experiences and services that have invited people to discover the joy of being outdoors since our founding in 1954. Polaris' high-quality product line-up includes the Polaris RANGER®, RZR® and Polaris GENERAL™ side-by-side off-road vehicles; Sportsman® all-terrain off-road vehicles; military and commercial off-road vehicles; snowmobiles; Indian Motorcycle® mid-size and heavyweight motorcycles; Slingshot® moto-roadsters; Aixam quadricycles; Goupil electric vehicles; and pontoon and deck boats, including industry-leading Bennington pontoons. Polaris enhances the riding experience with a robust portfolio of parts, garments, and accessories. Proudly headquartered in Minnesota, Polaris serves more than 100 countries across the globe. www.polaris.com
Polaris is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, familial status, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.