Associate Marketing ManagerPlymouth, MN
At Polaris Inc., we have fun doing what we love by driving change and innovation. We empower employees to take on challenging assignments and roles with an elevated level of responsibility in our agile working environment. Our people make us who we are, and we create incredible products and experiences that empower us to THINK OUTSIDE.
The Associate Marketing Manager, Parts, Garments & Accessories (PG&A), leads the development and execution of marketing plans for PG&A Marine. Responsible for managing multi-channel marketing communications to strengthen brand and drive growth through consumer & dealer awareness; providing cross-category project leadership to develop communications and promotions based on consumer needs, motivators and behaviors; and working collaboratively with the PG&A e-commerce, product, sales and Godfrey, Hurricane and Bennington Brand marketing teams.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop integrated product marketing launch and go-to-market plans that include positioning, naming and message development
- Develop and manage multi-channel content strategy including photography, copy, animations, and video
- Ensure consistent adherence to brand guidelines for all marketing materials
- Marketing Asset Development & Execution – Market Research, Events, Campaigns & Tools
- Develop multi-channel purchase funnel marketing campaigns by working in conjunction with agencies and Godfrey, Hurricane and Bennington Brand marketing teams.
- Drive effective and compelling marketing elements, including print collateral, social, email, in-store POP, digital media, advertising, public relations, training, & presentations
- Develop project scopes & objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders, ensuring technical feasibility, and that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Work with cross-departmental team and Godfrey, Hurricane and Bennington Brand marketing teams to develop & maintain the master content and traffic calendars
- Responsible for all phases of content creation including creative, studio and location photography, production, inventory and field distribution
- Develop e-commerce marketing plan and partner with e-commerce teams on execution for brand e-commerce/store front
- Lead planning and execution of PGA into dealer and consumer events
- Track and analyze competitive marketing efforts to optimize communication methods, mediums, and technologies to engage with various audiences
- Keep current with emerging digital marketing channels (i.e. social, mobile, email, search)
- Track, analyze and report on all campaign metrics
- Product sample management
- Retail, branded packaging coordination as required
- Work with cross-functional teams to deliver PG&A objectives
- Manage agency interaction, schedules, budgets and production of materials
REQUIRED SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- Bachelor degree in business, marketing or related
- 3+ years marketing or related experience; Proven leadership
- Strong project management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to lead in a fast-paced environment, managing tasks on time and within budget
- Team leader who is able to work well across, and up and down the organization
- Ability to operate autonomously on location (video shoots, shows, consumer events, etc.)
- Strong computer skills (Microsoft Office)
- Some travel required
This position is not eligible for sponsorship
We are an ambitious, resourceful, and driven workforce, which empowers us to THINK OUTSIDE. Apply today!
At Polaris we put our employees first, by offering a holistic approach to their health and financial wellbeing. Polaris is proud to offer competitive compensation, including a market-leading profit-sharing plan that is fundamental to our pay-for-performance culture. At Polaris, employees are owners of the company through company contributions to our Employee Stock Ownership Plan and discounted employee stock purchases plan. Employees receive a generous matching contribution to 401(k), financial wellness education and consultation to plan for their financial future. In addition to competitive pay, Polaris provides a comprehensive suite of benefits, including health, dental, and vision insurance, wellness programs, paid time off, gym & personal training reimbursement, life insurance and disability offerings. Through the Polaris Foundation and our Polaris Gives paid volunteer time off, we support employees who actively volunteer their time, efforts, and passions to improve the health and wellbeing of the communities in which they live, play and work. Employees at Polaris drive our success and are rewarded for their commitment.
As the global leader in powersports, Polaris Inc. (NYSE: PII) pioneers product breakthroughs and enriching experiences and services that have invited people to discover the joy of being outdoors since our founding in 1954. Polaris' high-quality product line-up includes the Polaris RANGER®, RZR® and Polaris GENERAL™ side-by-side off-road vehicles; Sportsman® all-terrain off-road vehicles; military and commercial off-road vehicles; snowmobiles; Indian Motorcycle® mid-size and heavyweight motorcycles; Slingshot® moto-roadsters; Aixam quadricycles; Goupil electric vehicles; and pontoon and deck boats, including industry-leading Bennington pontoons. Polaris enhances the riding experience with a robust portfolio of parts, garments, and accessories. Proudly headquartered in Minnesota, Polaris serves more than 100 countries across the globe. www.polaris.com
Polaris is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, familial status, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.