At Polaris Inc., we have fun doing what we love by driving change and innovation. We empower employees to take on challenging assignments and roles with an elevated level of responsibility in our agile working environment. Our people make us who we are, and we create incredible products and experiences that empower us to THINK OUTSIDE.
Industrial Construction Management skills capable to review and approve construction schedules, submittals, quotes, plans and civil and mechanical designs. Coordinate multiple contractors and facilitate specifications according to plant needs. Should be able to meet plant requirement and assure production goals are accomplished. Assure contractors deliver facilities with required quality level determined by Mexican and International norms. Estimate costs related to layout design, including equipment and materials, labor, etc. and manages the construction process. Researches equipment or fixtures for purchase and gathers data relating to their ability to meet organizational needs. Ensures that established efficiency and safety targets are met. Contributes to complex aspects of a project. Work is generally independent and collaborative in nature. Oversee & coordinate all facility related contracted services. Provide back-up for Facilities Manager in designated areas of responsibility.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Project manage new facility installations as turn key project.
- Administrate, understand, and communicate facility infrastructure needs (immediate and future)
- Coordinate facilities related contracted services.
- Assure all permits and legal requirements are met.
- Assure all internal administrative procedures are met.
- Engage in global strategic facilities planning, expansion analysis, and M&A facility integration (Conduct strategic and financial analysis, Manage construction/renovation projects, Engage in facilities-design planning, Establish and coordinate new contractual relationships and services, Conduct M&A facility integration)
- Coordinate and respond to facility requests and measure customer satisfaction
- Plan, bid, prioritize and manage facility-related capital/expense projects
- Build and maintain relationships with outside facility organizations government and industry groups
- Standard hours are Monday through Friday. This position is on call on a 24/7 basis to ensure continuous operation of facilities and to respond to critical issues. This position may be required to work weekends and holidays to meet business requirements.
- Meet efficiency and safety goals
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE & EDUCATION:
• Bacherlor’s Degree in Civil Engineering or Architectural and facilities related experience 3 to 5 years
• MS Office Suite
• Additional Requirements
• Independent thinking and decision-making abilities
• Strong organizational, interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability to manage multiple tasks, set priorities, value engineer and meet deadlines
• Ability to work with all levels of employees, external contractors and regulatory authorities
• Quality and customer focused
• Strong Project Management skills
• Initiative, independence and sense of urgency
• Contract / Professional Services Agreements (preferred)
• Building management systems (BMS) and related equipment (preferred)
• Security access controls and related equipment (preferred)
• HVAC mechanical and electrical aptitude (preferred)
• FPS mechanical and electrical aptitude (preferred)
• Audio / Visual equipment setup and troubleshooting (preferred)
• Architectural & engineering documents (Mechanical, Structural, Civil, electrical) (preferred)
• Engineering formulas and processes (preferred)
English language able to set a good conversation and written communication at a good level.
We are an ambitious, resourceful, and driven workforce, which empowers us to THINK OUTSIDE. Apply today!
As the global leader in powersports, Polaris Inc. (NYSE: PII) pioneers product breakthroughs and enriching experiences and services that have invited people to discover the joy of being outdoors since our founding in 1954. Polaris' high-quality product line-up includes the Polaris RANGER®, RZR® and Polaris GENERAL™ side-by-side off-road vehicles; Sportsman® all-terrain off-road vehicles; military and commercial off-road vehicles; snowmobiles; Indian Motorcycle® mid-size and heavyweight motorcycles; Slingshot® moto-roadsters; Aixam quadricycles; Goupil electric vehicles; and pontoon and deck boats, including industry-leading Bennington pontoons. Polaris enhances the riding experience with a robust portfolio of parts, garments, and accessories. Proudly headquartered in Minnesota, Polaris serves more than 100 countries across the globe. www.polaris.com
Polaris is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, familial status, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.