At Polaris Inc., we have fun doing what we love by driving change and innovation. We empower employees to take on challenging assignments and roles with an elevated level of responsibility in our agile working environment. Our people make us who we are, and we create incredible products and experiences that empower us to THINK OUTSIDE.
Position Summary: Conduct essential inspections in the Die Cast area per control plans to meet customer and product requirements.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
· Run CT / Xray equipment
· Cross-section parts as needed for visual verification
· Document findings
· Verify / audit line inspections are completed properly and timely
· Provide guidance and training for product inspection and inspection equipment use as needed to production
· Report non-conformances accordingly
· Receiving inspection when required
· Support gage calibration distribution system
· Performs other duties as directed by supervisor
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE:
· Willing and eager to learn
· Proficient working knowledge of PC software programs (such as word processing, spreadsheets, email, and Microsoft Office)
· High school diploma or equivalent training required
· Detail oriented
· Experience reading machining blueprints preferred but not required
· Understanding of GD&T concepts preferred but not required
· Two-year or more of inspection experience
· Die Cast background experience
· Auditing experience preferred
· Two-year technical degree
· Typical manufacturing and office environment conditions
· Mandatory 10 hour days Monday-Thursday working mandatory overtime as required and mandated by production schedules
· Consistently standing and walking is required throughout the shift
· Ability to lift 40 lbs
We are an ambitious, resourceful, and driven workforce, which empowers us to THINK OUTSIDE. Apply today!
As the global leader in Powersports, Polaris Inc. (NYSE: PII) pioneers product breakthroughs and enriching experiences and services that have invited people to discover the joy of being outdoors since our founding in 1954. With annual 2021 sales of $8.2 billion, Polaris’ high-quality product line-up includes the Polaris RANGER®, RZR® and Polaris GENERAL™ side-by-side off-road vehicles; Sportsman® all-terrain off-road vehicles; Indian Motorcycle® midsize and heavyweight motorcycles; Slingshot® moto-roadsters; snowmobiles; and deck, cruiser and pontoon boats, including industry-leading Bennington pontoons. Polaris enhances the riding experience with parts, garments, and accessories, along with a growing aftermarket portfolio. Polaris’ presence in adjacent markets includes military and commercial off-road vehicles, quadricycles, and electric vehicles. Proudly headquartered in Minnesota, Polaris serves more than 100 countries across the globe. www.polaris.com
Polaris is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, familial status, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.