At Polaris Inc., we have fun doing what we love by driving change and innovation. We empower employees to take on challenging assignments and roles with an elevated level of responsibility in our agile working environment. Our people make us who we are, and we create incredible products and experiences that empower us to THINK OUTSIDE.
The Marketing Analytics Manager is responsible for developing and executing the vision for how Polaris leverages marketing and customer data to answer challenging questions and identify opportunities that drive marketing efficiency and support the customer journey. The role will focus on development and implementation of standard measurement for marketing teams. This is a leader-doer role with the expectation that the Manager will provide strategic thought-leadership and deliver analytical outputs.
- Use experience & curiosity to develop analytical approaches to strategic business decisions
- Lead the application of paid media measurement including retail attribution and media mix modeling
- Develop and continually improve multi-source data architecture and analytics procedures, systems, workflows, definitions, and data governance.
- Lead the development of reporting and data visualizations to track full marketing funnel and demand tracking.
- Ensure data quality and correct discrepancies within analytic solutions
- Work with 3rd party vendors including those for lead management, identity resolution and 1st party data sharing to improve marketing efficiency and develop best practices
- Lead a team of analysts, providing development opportunities and coaching
- Collaborate with Data and Analytics Organization to stay up to date with current best practices and lead development of new technologies and tools.
- Educate business users on analytic solutions to gain efficiencies in day-to-day operations
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in a quantitative or scientific field (Math/Stats, Analytics, Economics, Computer Science, Data Science or similar)
- 7+ years of work experience in an analytics-focused role with experience including dashboard development, digital marketing analysis, multi-touch attribution, and predictive analytics
- Experience with analytics tools such as Alteryx, Tableau, PowerBI, SQL, Python, Google Analytics
- Experience with data preparation, rationalization, and processing in a cloud environment
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Demonstrated ability to lead a team
- Preferred experience with multivariate and A/B testing and personalization knowledge
- Ability to meet deadlines and solve problems in a fast-paced environment with shifting priorities, demands and timelines
- Excellent organizational, time management, and project planning/strategizing skills
- Solid written and verbal communication skills and proven ability to work cross functionally at all levels of a matrix environment
This position is not eligible for sponsorship
We are an ambitious, resourceful, and driven workforce, which empowers us to THINK OUTSIDE. Apply today!
As the global leader in Powersports, Polaris Inc. (NYSE: PII) pioneers product breakthroughs and enriching experiences and services that have invited people to discover the joy of being outdoors since our founding in 1954. With annual 2021 sales of $8.2 billion, Polaris’ high-quality product line-up includes the Polaris RANGER®, RZR® and Polaris GENERAL™ side-by-side off-road vehicles; Sportsman® all-terrain off-road vehicles; Indian Motorcycle® midsize and heavyweight motorcycles; Slingshot® moto-roadsters; snowmobiles; and deck, cruiser and pontoon boats, including industry-leading Bennington pontoons. Polaris enhances the riding experience with parts, garments, and accessories, along with a growing aftermarket portfolio. Polaris’ presence in adjacent markets includes military and commercial off-road vehicles, quadricycles, and electric vehicles. Proudly headquartered in Minnesota, Polaris serves more than 100 countries across the globe. www.polaris.com
Polaris is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, familial status, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.