At Polaris Inc., we have fun doing what we love by driving change and innovation. We empower employees to take on challenging assignments and roles with an elevated level of responsibility in our agile working environment. Our people make us who we are, and we create incredible products and experiences that empower us to THINK OUTSIDE.
This position will play a key role in analyzing Parts, Garments & Accessories (PG&A) supply chain data to identify areas to improve service, reduce costs and maximize efficiencies. This individual will leverage critical thinking & results leadership to promote solutions. They will also collaborate with PG&A and other partners (Logistics, Finance, Human Resources) to execute initiatives throughout the distribution network and supply chain.
This role is primarily onsite though the individual can be based out of any of our PG&A Distribution Center locations (Vermillion, SD; Fernley, NV; or Wilmington, OH).
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Create, implement, and maintain standardized reports for supply chain and customer service metrics & operations
- Provide ad-hoc analysis, planning models and recommendations to support value-added projects and issue resolution.
- Develop processes to timely leverage Dealer Support and CRM insights to drive continuous improvement
- Automate distribution metrics (Safety, Quality, Delivery, Cost) across the entire DC network
- Assist with development of operations forecasting and capacity planning models
- Continuously assess opportunities to improve speed and accuracy of the reporting process
- Other ad-hoc analysis and projects as requested
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent required (Business, Finance, Mathematics or Supply Chain preferred)
- 2+ years of experience in data analysis and visualization projects required
- Alteryx, Snowflake, Power BI and analytical skills is required
- Strong relationship-building skills and customer focus
- Proven ability to work effectively with large volumes of data
- Consistent track record of solving problems and improving processes
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, & Outlook)
- Ability to work successfully within a team, cross-functionally and independently
- Exceptional organization and communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities efficiently in a fast-paced environment
- Standard office and warehouse environment
- Some travel may be required (10%)
We are an ambitious, resourceful, and driven workforce, which empowers us to THINK OUTSIDE. Apply today!
As the global leader in Powersports, Polaris Inc. (NYSE: PII) pioneers product breakthroughs and enriching experiences and services that have invited people to discover the joy of being outdoors since our founding in 1954. With annual 2021 sales of $8.2 billion, Polaris’ high-quality product line-up includes the Polaris RANGER®, RZR® and Polaris GENERAL™ side-by-side off-road vehicles; Sportsman® all-terrain off-road vehicles; Indian Motorcycle® midsize and heavyweight motorcycles; Slingshot® moto-roadsters; snowmobiles; and deck, cruiser and pontoon boats, including industry-leading Bennington pontoons. Polaris enhances the riding experience with parts, garments, and accessories, along with a growing aftermarket portfolio. Polaris’ presence in adjacent markets includes military and commercial off-road vehicles, quadricycles, and electric vehicles. Proudly headquartered in Minnesota, Polaris serves more than 100 countries across the globe. www.polaris.com
Polaris is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, familial status, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.