At Polaris Inc., we have fun doing what we love by driving change and innovation. We empower employees to take on challenging assignments and roles with an elevated level of responsibility in our agile working environment. Our people make us who we are, and we create incredible products and experiences that empower us to THINK OUTSIDE.
The Associate Marketing Manager, Partnerships will support all activities as it relates to partnerships and influencer marketing for ORV and Snow business. This position requires someone who is detail oriented, ability to multitask and hand themselves in a professional manner as an external representative of Polaris. You will thrive in this role if you enjoy working with people and are good at problem solving.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Partner and Influencer support across Off Road and Snow categories
- Cultivate relationships and manage monthly meetings with select list of partners (to be determined)
- Snow Ambassador program: manage day to day communicate, monthly newsletter creation and distribution, main point of contact
- Coordinate, input, and track Partner Whole Goods machines orders (ORV/Snow) and PGA parts allowance orders (Snow)
- Execute MSO, warranty registration and end of year reporting for Snow partner giveaway units
- Maintain SIOP file to ensure accurately forecasting units for partner contract needs (ORV)
- Support Evergreen Influencer program: manage influencer fleet with coordination with agency, execute shipping request, accessory orders, Polaris Adventures activations, etc.
- Attend industry events to learn more about our ORV and Snow customers and support partner activations at key events
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE & EDUCATION:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- 2-3 years’ experience in business, preferably in a marketing / social media / partnerships / events discipline
- Exceptional relationship management skills – organized, responsive, problem solver
- Good operational and process orientation; strong project management and organizational abilities
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal, across all organizational levels
- Creative thinker who can generate innovative ideas and solutions and partner effectively with marketing and other creative teams
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills, experience in dealing with multiple and diverse internal stakeholders, and interacting with business partners to maximize value from partners
- Fast-paced, dynamic culture in an office environment.
- Based out of Bass Creek (hybrid) or open to remote
- 25% Travel, domestic only
We are an ambitious, resourceful, and driven workforce, which empowers us to THINK OUTSIDE. Apply today!
As the global leader in Powersports, Polaris Inc. (NYSE: PII) pioneers product breakthroughs and enriching experiences and services that have invited people to discover the joy of being outdoors since our founding in 1954. With annual 2021 sales of $8.2 billion, Polaris’ high-quality product line-up includes the Polaris RANGER®, RZR® and Polaris GENERAL™ side-by-side off-road vehicles; Sportsman® all-terrain off-road vehicles; Indian Motorcycle® midsize and heavyweight motorcycles; Slingshot® moto-roadsters; snowmobiles; and deck, cruiser and pontoon boats, including industry-leading Bennington pontoons. Polaris enhances the riding experience with parts, garments, and accessories, along with a growing aftermarket portfolio. Polaris’ presence in adjacent markets includes military and commercial off-road vehicles, quadricycles, and electric vehicles. Proudly headquartered in Minnesota, Polaris serves more than 100 countries across the globe. www.polaris.com
Polaris is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, familial status, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.