At Polaris Inc., we have fun doing what we love by driving change and innovation. We empower employees to take on challenging assignments and roles with an elevated level of responsibility in our agile working environment. Our people make us who we are, and we create incredible products and experiences that empower us to THINK OUTSIDE.
The Rewards Partner, Latin America plays a key role in carrying out the strategy and vision of Polaris’ compensation philosophy, and supporting our evolving business needs. Responsibilities include design, consultation and administration of broad-based compensation programs primarily for Mexico and Latin America. The position leads Polaris’ annual compensation processes including compensation planning and market pricing in Mexico, in addition to special projects throughout the year.
This role provides regional support, guidance and analytics on total compensation packages that help Polaris attract, retain, motivate and reward the talent needed to carry out its strategic agenda. By staying apprised of new and evolving total rewards and compensation market trends, the Rewards Partner, Latin America develops viable solutions for Polaris to remain competitive and compliant in all pay practices.
- Establish relationships with HR Business Partners and business, leveraging resources to develop and implement practical compensation solutions aligned to the strategic priorities of the business, as well as provide consultation on industry best practices
- Monitor trends in the competitive market and ensure both design and pay level opportunities allow the attraction and retention of high performers/key talent
- Provide advice and support to HR Business Partners on questions of policy and interpretation of plans
- Maintain strong pulse check on client groups’ needs, anticipate issues and provide suggestions proactively
Support annual compensation processes
- Support the execution of annual compensation planning (merit, bonus and equity) and market pricing processes
- Support compensation planning and market pricing system set up, testing, training, and communications
- Contribute to compensation dashboard development, automation and process improvements to provide accurate information to stakeholders in a timely and efficient manner
- Collaborate with the HRIS team on systems, requirements, tools and reports
Governance of rewards plans
- Monitor compensation and benefit plans, including governance and market competitiveness
- Conduct regular reviews to ensure plan outcomes are as intended in the design and that plans remain in line with business strategy, compensation philosophy and legal requirements
- Collaborate with local teams on international compensation and benefits, stay abreast of various developments including pay equity and statutory requirements in the various jurisdictions
Special Projects as assigned
- Global, cross-functional, rewards and HR related projects that are broad in scope and may require learning-on-the-fly
MINIMUM EDUCATION REQUIRED:
- B.A. /B.S. in Human Resources, Finance, Business, Economics, Mathematics, Accounting, etc.
- Certificate from WorldatWork in Global Remuneration, Benefits, or Compensation a plus
MINIMUM WORK EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- 5+ years of progressive compensation experience in rapidly changing environments. Manufacturing experience desired, international experience a plus
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE/SKILLS/ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Fluent in English and Spanish, Portuguese a plus
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills and preparation of executive-ready presentation materials
- Strong consultative skills in developing innovative or customized solutions in dynamic settings
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills, and the ability to build solid relationships
- Solid project management experience
- Continuous improvement mindset with a track record in process enhancement
- Highly organized, takes initiative and able to work both independently and collaboratively
- Ability to see the big picture and ensure close attention to detail and relentless focus on accuracy
- Acting with a sense of urgency and timeliness; passionate about setting high quality standards
- Advanced proficiency of Excel, Power Point, Word required
- Experience working with Human Resources Management Systems; Workday a plus
We are an ambitious, resourceful, and driven workforce, which empowers us to THINK OUTSIDE. Apply today!
At Polaris we put our employees first, by offering a holistic approach to their health and financial wellbeing. Polaris is proud to offer competitive compensation, including a market-leading profit-sharing plan that is fundamental to our pay-for-performance culture. At Polaris, employees are owners of the company through company contributions to our Employee Stock Ownership Plan and discounted employee stock purchases plan. Employees receive a generous matching contribution to 401(k), financial wellness education and consultation to plan for their financial future. In addition to competitive pay, Polaris provides a comprehensive suite of benefits, including health, dental, and vision insurance, wellness programs, paid time off, gym & personal training reimbursement, life insurance and disability offerings. Through the Polaris Foundation and our Polaris Gives paid volunteer time off, we support employees who actively volunteer their time, efforts, and passions to improve the health and wellbeing of the communities in which they live, play and work. Employees at Polaris drive our success and are rewarded for their commitment.
As the global leader in powersports, Polaris Inc. (NYSE: PII) pioneers product breakthroughs and enriching experiences and services that have invited people to discover the joy of being outdoors since our founding in 1954. Polaris' high-quality product line-up includes the Polaris RANGER®, RZR® and Polaris GENERAL™ side-by-side off-road vehicles; Sportsman® all-terrain off-road vehicles; military and commercial off-road vehicles; snowmobiles; Indian Motorcycle® mid-size and heavyweight motorcycles; Slingshot® moto-roadsters; Aixam quadricycles; Goupil electric vehicles; and pontoon and deck boats, including industry-leading Bennington pontoons. Polaris enhances the riding experience with a robust portfolio of parts, garments, and accessories. Proudly headquartered in Minnesota, Polaris serves more than 100 countries across the globe. www.polaris.com
Polaris is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, familial status, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.