At Polaris Inc., we have fun doing what we love by driving change and innovation. We empower employees to take on challenging assignments and roles with an elevated level of responsibility in our agile working environment. Our people make us who we are, and we create incredible products and experiences that empower us to THINK OUTSIDE.
The Digital & Information Technology (D&IT) Compliance Analyst will be a critical member of the IT department that works closely with infrastructure, administration, and application development teams. This role is responsible for the development and implementation of Compliance initiatives for all Polaris entities. This position is also responsible for design, implementation, and support of D&IT internal controls design and inspection of D&IT controls in conjunction with the regulatory control assessment activities. This includes assessing the effectiveness of the D&IT control environment, and entails assessing risk, completing walkthroughs, inspection, regulatory evaluation, and business line consultative services with respect to D&IT controls.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Document, maintain and monitor compliance with D&IT policies and procedures
- Provide training, lessons learned, and best practices guidance to D&IT personnel to improve D&IT governance, security, and controls posture
- Collaborate with D&IT personnel, internal audit, and business partners to ensure effective internal controls are implemented and maintained
- Facilitate documentation and maintenance of D&IT processes and controls for SOX, PCI and other compliance requirements
- Complete General Information Technology Controls (GITC) process design assessments to identify control gaps when evaluating processes from end to end
- Build a process and culture of proactive risk identification by monitoring the D&IT control environment for changes and emerging risks
- Monitor, analyze, track and drive remediation of D&IT control deficiencies through partnership with business lines and Internal Audit
- Provide audit support for Internal Audit and external auditors
- Develop and maintain professional relationships with D&IT business partners, leadership and Internal Audit stakeholders
- Perform other duties as requested by management
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE & EDUCATION
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience is required
- 1-3+ years of applicable IT compliance, IT Audit experience is required
- Service Organization Controls experience is strongly preferred
- Must have related work experience in IT compliance, audit, or enterprise risk management and governance with required knowledge, skills, and abilities
- Experience with auditing both internally supported and vendor supported software.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to effectively interact with business lines, audit teams, and program management
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and negotiation skills
- Ability to work under pressure and time constraints.
- Be able to work in a global organization supporting multi-language and multi-cultural environments.
- Standard office environment
- Some travel may be required
We are an ambitious, resourceful, and driven workforce, which empowers us to THINK OUTSIDE. Apply today!
As the global leader in Powersports, Polaris Inc. (NYSE: PII) pioneers product breakthroughs and enriching experiences and services that have invited people to discover the joy of being outdoors since our founding in 1954. With annual 2021 sales of $8.2 billion, Polaris’ high-quality product line-up includes the Polaris RANGER®, RZR® and Polaris GENERAL™ side-by-side off-road vehicles; Sportsman® all-terrain off-road vehicles; Indian Motorcycle® midsize and heavyweight motorcycles; Slingshot® moto-roadsters; snowmobiles; and deck, cruiser and pontoon boats, including industry-leading Bennington pontoons. Polaris enhances the riding experience with parts, garments, and accessories, along with a growing aftermarket portfolio. Polaris’ presence in adjacent markets includes military and commercial off-road vehicles, quadricycles, and electric vehicles. Proudly headquartered in Minnesota, Polaris serves more than 100 countries across the globe. www.polaris.com
Polaris is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, familial status, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.