Required Tools and Supplies
- T30 TORX® Socket
- T40 TORX® Socket
- 8mm Socket
- Torque Wrench
- Safety Glasses
- Nitrile Gloves
- Shop Rags
For information on tools, read the Tools and Fasteners Guide. Always wear safety glasses and nitrile gloves when servicing your Polaris RZR.
To install the front bumper on your model year 2021 and newer RZR 200 EFI, follow these steps:
1. Park the vehicle on a flat, level surface, ensure the parking brake is set and remove the key.
2. Disconnect both headlight connectors from behind the headlight.
3. Remove and retain four push-pin rivets from the sides of the front fascia.
4. Remove and discard four fasteners from the front fascia with a T40 TORX® socket.
5. Disengage the two upper tabs on the fascia.
6. Maneuver the front facia out and away from the vehicle.
7. Disconnect the brake switch near the front facia bracket.
8. Remove and discard two fasteners from the front fascia bracket with an 8mm socket. Discard the bracket.
9. With the arrows on the front provided mount pointing up, align it with the mounting holes on the frame.
10. Install the two new provided fasteners, and torque the fasteners to 84 in-lbs (9.5 Nm).
11. Reconnect the brake switch.
12. Pivot the front fascia under the hood and push into place, ensuring the retention tab is fully seated.
13. Reinstall the four retained push-pin rivets.
14. Reconnect the headlight connectors.
15. Align the front bumper with the mounting holes in the front fascia and loosely install the two provided upper fasteners with a T30 TORX® socket.
16. Install the two provided lower fasteners into the bumper, and torque the fasteners to 17 ft-lbs (23 Nm) with a T30 TORX® socket.
17. Finally, torque the upper fasteners to 84 in-lbs (9.5 Nm).
For more information, see your authorized Polaris Dealer. To find a dealer near you, use the Dealer Locator.
Maintenance tips, procedures and specifications can be found in your Owner's Manual.
To find diagrams and replacement part numbers, use the online parts catalog.
TORX® is a registered trademark of Acument Intellectual Properties, LLC
YouTube® is a registered trademark of Google LLC
Unless noted, trademarks are the property of Polaris Industries Inc.
© 2023 Polaris Industries Inc