Required Tools and Supplies
- T30 TORX® Socket
- T40 TORX® Socket
- Torque Wrench
- Safety Glasses
- Nitrile Gloves
- Shop Rags
For information on tools, read the Tools and Fasteners Guide. Always wear safety glasses and nitrile gloves when servicing your Polaris RZR.
Rock sliders are part number 2885146.
To install the rock sliders on your model year 2021 and newer RZR 200 EFI, follow these steps:
1. Park the vehicle on a flat, level surface, set the parking brake and remove the key.
2. Remove and discard the two lower side panel fasteners with a T40 TORX® socket.
3. Before continuing, ensure the end caps in the rock slider are secure.
4. Align the rock slider with the mounting holes in the lower panel and loosely install the two provided upper fasteners with a T30 TORX® socket.
5. Install the two provided fasteners into the bottom of the slider, and torque the fasteners to 17 ft-lbs (23 Nm) with a T40 TORX® socket.
6. Finally, torque the upper fasteners to 84 in-lbs (9.5 Nm).
7. Once complete, repeat this process for the remaining rock slider.
For more information, see your authorized Polaris Dealer. Find a dealer near you with the Dealer Locator.
Maintenance tips, procedures and specifications can be found in your Owner's Manual.
To find diagrams and replacement part numbers, use the online parts catalog.
TORX® is a registered trademark of Acument Intellectual Properties, LLC.
YouTube® is a registered trademark of Google LLC
Unless noted, trademarks are the property of Polaris Industries Inc.
© 2023 Polaris Industries Inc.