Required Tools and Supplies
- 15mm Socket
- 17mm Socket
- Torque Wrench
- Breaker Bar
- Safety Glasses
- Nitrile Gloves
- Shop Towels
For information on tools, read the Tools and Fasteners Guide. Always wear safety glasses and nitrile gloves when servicing your Polaris RZR.
The wheels featured in the video are part number 2889869.
To install the Pro Armor wheels on your model year 2021 and newer RZR 200 EFI, follow these steps:
1. Park the vehicle on a flat, level surface and ensure the parking brake is set.
2. Remove the wheels from the vehicle.
- Begin by loosening the lug nuts with a 15mm socket with breaker bar while the vehicle is on the ground, but do not remove them at this time.
- Safely elevate the vehicle. Reference your Owner’s Manual for proper lifting techniques.
- Once safely elevated, remove the lug nuts and set aside.
- Remove the wheels and set aside.
- Before continuing, remove the rubber hub caps.
- Identify the front and rear mounting hubs on the wheels.
3. Begin installing the wheels.
- Ensure the valve stem is facing toward the outside and the rotation arrows on the tire point towards the front of the vehicle.
- Install the wheels on the vehicle and tighten the lug nuts until fully seated with a 17mm socket.
- Safely lower the vehicle until the tires begin to touch the ground. This will help keep the wheels in place when torqueing.
- Once lowered, torque the lug nuts to 30 ft-lbs (41 Nm) in a crisscross pattern.
- Finally, lower the vehicle completely.
For more information, see your authorized Polaris Dealer. Find a dealer near you with the Dealer Locator.
Maintenance tips, procedures and specifications can be found in your Owner's Manual.
To find diagrams and replacement part numbers, use the online parts catalog.
YouTube® is a registered trademark of Google LLC
Unless noted, trademarks are the property of Polaris Industries Inc.
© 2023 Polaris Industries Inc.