The following video provides a look at the locations of key components and features of the Polaris RZR 200 EFI.
The video looks at the
- 0:26 Front of the vehicle (Near-Field Communication chip embedded in the Polaris emblem, shock assembly and adjustment, A-arms, tie rod, sway bar with link, headlight adjustments, view of the brake master cylinder reservoir, brake fluid reservoir)
- 1:12 Left side of the vehicle (driver’s door, which can be opened by pressing the latch button on the inside)
- 1:20 The driver's seat (seat adjustment lever, fuse box, diagnostic plug, battery)
- 1:41 Behind the driver’s seat (tool kit that includes a tire pressure gauge, spark plug socket, suspension adjustment tool, T40 TORX® wrench, T27 TORX® wrench, 10mm and 12mm combination wrench)
- 2:05 In the driver’s seat (steering column adjustment knob, key switch, instrument gauge with navigation and mode buttons, battery charging port, gear selector, parking brake)
- 2:37 Right side of the dash (passenger handlebar, fuel cap)
- 2:48 Rear of the vehicle (cargo box, safety flag)
- 2:57 Below the cargo box (air filter, oil dipstick, spark plug, oil filter)
- 3:14 Rear of the vehicle (shock assembly and adjustment, radius rods, axle, trailing arm, sway bar with link)
- 3:51 Front and rear sway bar mounts (grease points)
- 3:38 Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) label locations
For more information, see your authorized Polaris Dealer. Find a dealer near you with the Dealer Locator.
Maintenance tips, procedures and specifications can be found in your Owner's Manual.
To find diagrams and replacement part numbers, use the online parts catalog.
TORX® is a registered trademark of Acument Intellectual Properties, LLC
YouTube® is a registered trademark of Google LLC
Unless noted, trademarks are the property of Polaris Industries Inc.
© 2023 Polaris Industries Inc.