To properly transport your 2021+ RZR Trail or Trail S, follow these steps:
Ensure your trailer and tie down straps are properly rated for your vehicle weight. Always follow all warnings and precautions listed by the manufacturers.
1. Begin by performing a quick inspection on your trailer to ensure it is clean and free of any major debris.
2. Before loading, always practice safe riding by wearing the required safety gear listed in your Owner's Manual.
3. Safely drive your vehicle onto the trailer. Do not transport the vehicle in a reverse direction on the trailer.
4. Place the vehicle in PARK and verify the PARK position is displayed on the gauge.
5. Slowly release the brake pedal and ensure the vehicle does not roll.
6. Turn the engine off and remove the key to prevent loss during transport.
7. Exit the vehicle, latch the seat belts and ensure the seats are secured.
8. Close the doors and verify the latches are secure.
9. Ensure the hood is properly latched and that the fuel cap is secure.
10. Verify that all accessories, if equipped, are properly secured.
11. Before securing the vehicle to the trailer, inspect the tie-down straps for cuts, wear, fraying, dirt, debris or stiffness.
12. Beginning with the front of the vehicle, attach the tie down straps to the designated tie-down point on the front vehicle chassis.
13. If an accessory bumper is equipped, loop the strap around the lower bumper frame that connects the vehicle chassis.
14. Then attach the straps to the trailer and adjust as necessary. Do NOT attach tie straps to the front control arm bolt pockets.
15. Move to the rear of the vehicle and attach the tie-down straps to the designated tie-down points on the tow hitch support. Then attach the straps to the trailer and adjust as necessary.
16. Evenly tighten the tie-down straps until the suspension begins to compress.
17. Secure any extra length of the straps before transporting.
18. Perform a final inspection to ensure all tie downs are tight and secure.
19. Finish by securing your trailer for safe travel.
For more information, see your authorized Polaris Dealer. Find a dealer near you through the Dealer Locator.
Maintenance tips, procedures and specifications can be found in your Owner's Manual.
To find diagrams and replacement part numbers, use the online parts catalog.
YouTube® is a registered trademark of Google LLC
Unless noted, trademarks are the property of Polaris Industries Inc.
© 2022 Polaris Industries Inc.