The following video provides a look at the locations of key components and features of model year 2021 and newer Polaris RZR Trail vehicles.
Note: Some features and accessories shown may not be present on all models and may not represent production vehicles.
The video includes looks at the:
- 0:28 Left side of the vehicle
- 0:36 Seats (door latches, seat adjustment levers and fasteners)
- 0:59 Battery location under the driver's seat
- 1:06 Driver's side components (fuse box, stereo speaker, floor drain plug, tilting steering column lever, gauge cluster)
- 1:30 Center dashboard (key switch, light switch, AWD switch, auxiliary switches, radio (if equipped), power socket, lower storage compartment and USB connector, cupholders, gear shifter)
- 2:04 Right-side dashboard (upper storage compartment, adjustable handlebar, lower storage compartment)
- 2:19 Engine access panel located between the seats (allows access to engine oil dipstick and engine oil filter)
- 2:26 Front of the vehicle (front grille, shock assembly and adjustment points, A-arms, tie rod, sway bar link, axle)
- 2:53 Brake master cylinder located in the left front wheel well
- 2:58 Headlight adjustments found in both front wheel wells
- 3:01 Under-the-hood components (diagnostic plug, coolant overflow bottle, pulse bar, radiator, pressure cap)
- 3:16 Fuel cap location
- 3:21 Rear of the vehicle (cargo box, tire pressure label, access panel and components underneath: air filter, oil cap, spark plugs; rear suspension adjustment points)
- 3:46 Grease point locations on rear and front sway bar mounts and prop shaft
- 3:54 Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) label locations
For more information, see your authorized Polaris Dealer. Find a dealer near you with the Dealer Locator.
Maintenance tips, procedures and specifications can be found in your Owner's Manual.
To find diagrams and replacement part numbers, use the online parts catalog.
Bluetooth® is a registered trademark of Bluetooth Sig, Inc.
Pandora® is a registered trademark of Pandora Media, LLC
Rockford Fosgate® is a registered trademark of Rockford Corporation
YouTube® is a registered trademark of Google LLC
Unless noted, trademarks are the property of Polaris Industries Inc.
© 2022 Polaris Inc.