Note: The information in this article applies to model year 2015-2022 RANGER EV Mid-Size vehicles only.
The following video provides a look at the locations of key components and features of the Polaris RANGER EV.
The video includes looks at the:
- 0:22 Gauges and indicators (hour meter, battery discharge indicator, direction indicator lights, warning lights)
- 0:33 Tilting steering column lever
- 0:39 Center console (key switch, direction selector, all-wheel drive switch, drive mode switch, power socket, charge status indicator, headlight switch, parking brake, storage compartment)
- 1:02 Right side of the dash (glovebox, cupholder)
- 1:07 Under-seat storage
- 1:09 Battery location
- 1:13 Front of the vehicle (hood sides traps and under-hood components: terminal block, battery charger, brake master cylinder, fuse panel, charging cord, headlight adjustment)
- 1:37 Suspension adjustment points
- 1:47 Cargo box (cargo box tilt latch and main power connector underneath the cargo box)
- 2:01 Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) locations
To learn more about RANGER EV and other electric vehicles, listen to the It's Electric: Understanding RANGER EV, GEM and Other Polaris Electric Vehicles episode of the Polaris Podcast.
For more information, see your authorized Polaris Dealer. Find a dealer near you with the Dealer Locator.
Maintenance tips, procedures and specifications can be found in your Owner's Manual.
To find diagrams and replacement part numbers, use the online parts catalog.
YouTube® is a registered trademark of Google LLC
Unless noted, trademarks are the property of Polaris Industries Inc.
© 2022 Polaris Inc.