2nd Shift Warehouse AssociateVermillion, SD
At Polaris Inc., we have fun doing what we love by driving change and innovation. We empower employees to take on challenging assignments and roles with an elevated level of responsibility in our agile working environment. Our people make us who we are, and we create incredible products and experiences that empower us to THINK OUTSIDE.
We are hiring a talented Warehouse Worker to join our team. In this site, a warehouse worker plays an important role in the business’s success. You would perform a range of functions that may include; processing of incoming stock/materials, packing/filling orders, and shipping orders. While doing these functions in the warehouse, we look for accuracy and efficiency to insure achievement of corporate and customers’ objectives. This job does not require any previous warehouse experience.
2ND SHIFT HOURS - 3:00PM-11:15PM
Hiring for Full-Time and Part-Time positions.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Organize stock and merchandise within the warehouse by properly unboxing and storing items in their correct location
- Properly picks and packs orders (as assigned) to be shipped according to company standards
- Reliably retrieves items in the warehouse to be processed and shipped
- Verifies and records incoming product (as assigned) accurately and efficiently.
- Understands barcode technology and operates RF equipment as assigned
- Operates automated picking equipment, power conveyors, and forklifts as assigned
- Organize and sort items on shelving, bins and overhangs according to the company standards
- Maintain and report all safety procedures/issues
- Assists in maintaining a neat and orderly warehouse
- Consistently achieves or exceeds warehouse operational pick/pack/ship/receive volume and quality standards
- Positive attitude. Excellent time management and attendance performance
- Other duties as assigned
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE:
- High school diploma or GED equivalent required; must be 18 years of age or older
- Ability to read and comprehend pick tickets, purchase orders, receiving slips, route slips and instructions.
- Must be able to do basic arithmetic; skill levels normally acquired through the completion of high school.
- Operates automated carts and other power equipment.
- Previous warehouse experience preferred
- Knowledge of Polaris product and parts preferred
- Prior forklift experience preferred
- Standard fast- paced warehouse environment
- Lift, push, pull, or carry up to 50 lbs. individually or 75 lbs. with a team lift, as many warehouse items are heavy
- Ability to maintain a high level of physicality for long periods of time and working primarily standing
- Ability to tolerate heights up to 26 feet
- During peak operational periods overtime may be required, including weekends
We are an ambitious, resourceful, and driven workforce, which empowers us to THINK OUTSIDE. Apply today!
As the global leader in Powersports, Polaris Inc. (NYSE: PII) pioneers product breakthroughs and enriching experiences and services that have invited people to discover the joy of being outdoors since our founding in 1954. With annual 2021 sales of $8.2 billion, Polaris’ high-quality product line-up includes the Polaris RANGER®, RZR® and Polaris GENERAL™ side-by-side off-road vehicles; Sportsman® all-terrain off-road vehicles; Indian Motorcycle® midsize and heavyweight motorcycles; Slingshot® moto-roadsters; snowmobiles; and deck, cruiser and pontoon boats, including industry-leading Bennington pontoons. Polaris enhances the riding experience with parts, garments, and accessories, along with a growing aftermarket portfolio. Polaris’ presence in adjacent markets includes military and commercial off-road vehicles, quadricycles, and electric vehicles. Proudly headquartered in Minnesota, Polaris serves more than 100 countries across the globe. www.polaris.com
Polaris is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, familial status, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.